National Capital Region Jobs Operations Finance Coordinator Position at Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Operations Finance Coordinator. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Thermo Fisher Scientific, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Thermo Fisher Scientific
|Operations Finance Coordinator
|National Capital Region
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an outstanding strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
Discover Impactful Work:
Performs a variety of administrative functions in support of the Operations Finance department.
A day in the Life:
- Prepares invoices and credit memos in a timely and accurate manner, and/or prepares and maintains data structures for loading into financial management systems which may include:
- Budget data manipulation, consolidation and loading into financial management systems
- Project set-up for billing and time tracking purposes
- Compiles, analyzes and reports financial data across different segments of the business and ensures data integrity in all reporting activities.
- Researches and resolves general inquires, billing and data issues.
- Ensures proper approvals for documents and reports audit. compliance, performs authorization activities and tracks changes in contract value.
- Completes month-end related activities
Keys to Success:Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting or related courses
Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to at least 1-2 years).
In some cases, an equivalency, consisting of a combination of appropriate education, training and/or directly related experience, will be considered sufficient for an individual to meet the requirements of the role.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Confidence to handle sensitive information and data effectively
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks while still delivering high quality results
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Ability to interact optimally with all levels of the organization
- Detail oriented with analytical thinking and problem-solving demeanor
- Solid understanding of accounting principles
Physical Requirements / Work Environment
- Ability to access and use a variety of computer software developed both in-house and off-the-shelf.
- Ability to communicate information and ideas so others will understand; with the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- May interact with others, relating and capturing sensitive information. Interaction includes diverse organizations.
- Works with guidance or reliance on oral or written instructions from management. May require periods of intense concentration.
- Performs a wide range of variable tasks as decided by variable demands and changing conditions with little predictability as to the occurrence. Ability to perform under stress. Ability to multi-task.
- Regular and consistent attendance.
We offer competitive remuneration, annual incentive plan bonus, healthcare, and a range of employee benefits. Thermo Fisher Scientific offers employment with an innovative, forward-thinking organization, and outstanding career and development prospects. We offer an exciting company culture that stands for integrity, intensity, involvement, and innovation!
Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Watch as our colleagues explain 5 reasons to work with us. As one team of 100,00+ colleagues, we share a common set of values – Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement – working together to accelerate research, solve complex scientific challenges, drive technological innovation and support patients in need. #StartYourStory at Thermo Fisher Scientific, where diverse experiences, backgrounds and perspectives are valued.
|National Capital Region
|33 Marsiling Industrial Estate Rd 3, #07-06 Thermo Fisher Scientific, Singapura 739256
- Global support role - exposure to different accounting processes!
- Fixed day shift. Weekends off.
- Open for hybrid or remote work option.
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue of approximately $40 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, increasing productivity in their laboratories, improving patient health through diagnostics or the development and manufacture of life-changing therapies, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 100,00 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services, Patheon and PPD. For more information, please visit ww.thermofisher.com.
- Industry: BioTechnology/Pharmaceutical/Clinical research
- Registration No.: 200510503Z
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, -