Iloilo (Iloilo City) Jobs Operations Team Leader ( Pavia , Iloilo ) Position at TELUS International Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Operations Team Leader ( Pavia , Iloilo ) with working hours for our company office, TELUS International Philippines, Inc., for residents of Iloilo (Iloilo City) and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Services & Customer Service and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, TELUS International Philippines, Inc., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Operations Team Leader ( Pavia , Iloilo ).
|TELUS International Philippines, Inc.
|Operations Team Leader ( Pavia , Iloilo )
|Iloilo (Iloilo City)
|Type of Work
Manages and oversees the activities of a team of CSR’s, ensuring that each individual performs at par with the standards set by the company and the client. Monitors the performance of each team member against specified account / program metrics, and provides the necessary support and assistance in order for metrics to be improved on, attained, or exceeded. Regularly performs tasks related to team management (i.e. coaching and mentoring, performance feedback-giving), as well as data reporting on the teams performance. Performs administrative duties for the team (i.e. payroll templates); Motivates agents to perform at their maximum capacity in order to fulfill professional growth targets, enhance the productivity of the account, and the overall profitability of the company.
- Leads and manages a team of CSR’s in the optimal execution of call center operations activities (** calls, addressing customer issues / complaints, placing sales orders).
- Ensures that each team member meets / exceeds their goals and metrics on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. Conducts performance management activities for team members supervised.
- Conducts timely planning, assessment, and feedback meetings as stipulated in the companys performance cycle. Ensures that personal and team goals are set, and provides the necessary coaching, mentoring, and assistance in order for team members to achieve their targets.
- Monitors each team members performance throughout the shift, providing assistance, coaching, and mentoring as necessary.
- Provides positive and constructive feedback on what individual team members need to do in order to attain their daily targets.
- Handles escalation calls from CSR’s as, exercising discernment on whether or not individuals are capable of handling complex customer calls. Imparts knowledge and experience gained on the floor in order to equip team members with the necessary skills to handle complex customer interactions.
- Prepares reports on top and bottom performers and cross-checks this with overall metrics for the account / program.
- Utilizes tangible and quantifiable data (i.e. Baleen metrics) as a basis for providing rewards and recognition, as well as a means for coaching and mentoring.
- Maintains transparency with the group on team / individual performance achieved. Brainstorms with fellow Team Leaders and the Operations Manager to discuss various issues / problems faced by their respective teams.
- Analyzes and determines what affects agent / team performance, establishes solutions, designs new incentive programs, and improves working conditions based on findings.
- Prepares and submits reports on team performance to the Operations Manager. Discusses overall team performance in relation to the objectives of the Company and the program / account.
- Determines areas for improvement of the accounts performance and translates these to action plans for the team.
- Ensures that all team members are aware of policy and procedural updates by coordinating for / facilitating recurrent training of agents.
- Gathers information on Client updates on policies and procedures, and conducts weekly training sessions that center on procedural updates / changes in order to familiarize agents.
- Motivates and inspires all team members to perform better by formulating and implementing regular (i.e. weekly, monthly) team activities.
- Designs incentive-based programs aimed at motivating agents to attain the different goals and metrics, boost morale, and ultimately meet or exceed service levels set by the Client.
- Manages the queue and controls abandoned calls by utilizing available equipment and resources (i.e. CMS, hold time, AHT).
- Ensures that passing service levels are met and / or exceeded by maximizing the headcount of CSR’s on the floor.
- Acts as a Human Resources and HR-Business Partners point-person, having the jurisdiction to address grievances in line with the Company’s policies / procedures and the Labor Code of the Philippines.
- Takes initiative in acquiring the necessary Human Resources knowledge in order to increase ones supervisory capabilities.
- Primarily handles grievances / issues (i.e. attendance, performance, behavior and attitude) prior to escalating these to the Human Resources Business Partners.
- Attends to Compensation and Benefits concerns of assigned CSR’s, focusing on payroll disputes, the timely preparation and submission of payroll templates.
- Accurately tracks and indicates hours of overtime and night differential rendered by each assigned agent for the proper computation of salary.
|Iloilo (Iloilo City)
|TELUS International Philippines - Iloilo, SM Strata, Mandurriao, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The TELUS International Philippines team work together to deliver future friendly services, and the TELUS values guide the way:
◘ We embrace change and initiate opportunity
◘ We have a passion for growth
◘ We believe in spirited teamwork
◘ We have the courage to innovate
Recruitment operations are from Mondays - Fridays:
◘TELUS House Araneta Center, General Mc Arthur Ave, Cubao, Quezon City, 1109
◘ 5th Floor, Vertis North Corporate Office Tower 3, Bagong Pag-Asa, Mindanao Avenue, Quezon City
◘ TELUS House McKinley Exchange Corporate Center EDSA corner McKinley Road Makati City 1200
◘ L/G F TELUS House McKinley West, McKinley West Campus Building Le Grand Ave cor McWest Blvd, Fort Bonifacio Taguig City
◘ 5/F Market! Market! Bonifacio Global City, Brgy Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City 1634
◘ 15th Floor, SM Strata Bldg., Diversion Rd., Mandurriao, Iloilo City
Bring your resume and a valid ID.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 11 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Business (e.g. Shirts)