National Capital Region Jobs Oracle Functional Consultant Position at Hunter’s Hub Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Oracle Functional Consultant. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Hunter's Hub Inc., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Hunter’s Hub Inc.|
|Position||Oracle Functional Consultant|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||7 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
• 8+ Years of Experience in Oracle Utilities Application Framework (OUAF)
• Strong functional Experience on CIS Billing
• Strong knowledge across OU components
• Minimum 7+ years of experience as Architect for OU product suite (CC&B, MDM, C2M)
• Minimum 4+ Years on experience in architecting and delivering OU CC&B/C2M
• And at least 2 full implementation experience of CC&B in Architecting OU Solutions
• Strong techno product expertise on OU CC&B with thorough understanding of cross functionalities”
“• Conduct module specific requirement workshop, capture and align business requirement
• Analyze the detailed interface requirement and identify individual interface touch points
• Prepare module wise detailed fit/gap analysis and identify customization components
• Prepare module specific Functional specification
• Prepare module wise Configuration master sheet which translates the “Fit” items to the technology
• Identify customization/extension requirement and communicate to Technical consultants
• Support Technical Architect in preparing detailed technical specification for both customization and integration components
• Configure the product as per the design worksheet and bring up the individual business process
• Lead UAT for the module, and ensure smooth customer signoff
• Prepare / Support T3 material and conduct T3
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Hunter's Hub Incorporated, Unit 706 7/F Greenbelt Mansion, 106 qlPerea, Makati, 1223 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Hunter’s Hub Incorporated is a Sourcing and Headhunting company that was established in the year 2018. The company prides itself in its ability to source and recruit only the best and brightest of each industry. Hunter’s Hub caters to numerous clients in a multitude of industries, and has a wide-range of candidate selections to suit any of our clients’ needs. Likewise, the company specializes in sourcing out highly skilled and multi-talented IT professionals because the company mostly caters to clients being widely known to be in the IT industry.
Hunter’s Hub sets itself apart from the rest of the company in the industry due to the various prominent selections of services that are custom-fit for our clients and the numerous kinds of professionals we are able to provide. Our services are highly based off of our clients’ needs and requirements, and we are able to dispense any kind of personnel that they need whether professional or non-professional. We look for only the best, and provide only the best.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 2303
- POEA No.: M-19-00-015
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, 2% deductable tax, Government mandated benefits, Smart Casual
- Specific Location: Alabang, Makati, QC