Outbound Account Manager / Business Development Manager | Work From Home Vacancies at Training Resources Group, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Training Resources Group, Inc. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of National Capital Reg, Central Luzon, Calabarzon & Mimaropa, Western Visayas, Northern Mindanao & Davao and surrounding areas as outbound account manager / business development manager | work from home with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱50,000 - ₱80,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Training Resources Group, Inc.|
|Position||Outbound Account Manager / Business Development Manager | Work From Home|
|Region||Davao, Northern Mindanao|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 50.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 80.000|
Grow your career with Australia’s largest training resources provider
- Work from the comfort of your own home
- Be part of a dynamic & successful team
- Great career progression in a rapidly expanding company
- Enjoy the convenience of Australian hours – no night shift and weekend work
Training Resources Group develops & provide Vocational Education & Training (VET) learning resources to the Australian VET sector. As the market leader in providing these resources in Australia, we focus on creating an exceptional experience for our clients through high quality products, exceptional customer service & support.
As an Outbound Account Manager, you will play a pivotal role in driving business growth by proactively engaging with existing and potential customers through outbound calling (telephone-based sales and video calls). You will be responsible for nurturing relationships, identifying opportunities, and closing sales to achieve revenue targets. This position requires a self-motivated and persuasive professional with excellent communication skills, a passion for sales, and a customer-centric approach.
- Conduct outbound calls to engage with existing and potential customers to build relationships, understand their needs, and promote our products/services
- Effectively communicate the value proposition of our offerings and tailor solutions to meet customer requirements
- Act as a trusted advisor to customers, providing product information, answering queries, and addressing concerns to ensure customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales team to identify new sales opportunities and expand customer base
- Consistently achieve or exceed sales targets and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of customer interactions, sales activities, and progress in the Zoho CRM system
- Stay informed about industry trends, competitor activities, and market developments to adapt sales strategies accordingly
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Sales (outbound and email correspondence)
- Comfortable with both warm and cold calling and with strong sales persona
- At least 2 years’ experience in account management, in B2B and with Australian/Western clients (essential)
- With excellent communication & presentation skills
- Ability to close deals and develop strong relationships with customers
- Results oriented and able to meet monthly targets
What’s in it for You?
- Generous salary + bonus structure for meeting sales goals and KPIs
- Permanent work-from-home
- 6:30 AM – 3:30 PM working hours
- No night shifts & weekend work
- Fast career growth & development with our internal promotion
- PHP 100,00 medical coverage for 2 dependents
- Dental and optical benefits
- Company-provided equipment
- Virtual games, events, and lunch outs
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa|
- Work from home
- PHP 100,000 medical coverage of 2 dependents
- Loyalty incentives & fast career growth & development
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Training Resources Group (TRG) develops, publishes, and sells high-quality training materials and learning content for Australian RTOs across a broad range of course areas offered by the Vocational Education and Training sector. We aim to transform lives through the quality training resources we provide.
Established in 2013, we supply traditional learning materials for the Australian Vocational Education and Training (VET) sector. Since then, we have continuously been growing and have now expanded to 5 brands to further diversify our market reach adding a variety of high-quality products and exceptional customer service.
TRG now stands as a market leader providing both traditional and eLearning solutions for various registered training organizations of different industries across all states in Australia.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Work From Home Option, Company Provided Equipment, Internet Subsidy, and more!, Casual or Business Casual, 6:30 AM - 3:30 PM (Weekends off and No rush hour!)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Davao 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Northern Mindanao 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for High School Diploma
- job vacancies for Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Davao 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Northern Mindanao 2023
- Outbound Account Manager / Business Development Manager | Work From Home position job vacancies