National Capital Region Jobs Outsystems Developer – 12443260749 Position at Support Shepherd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of OutSystems Developer - 12443260749. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Support Shepherd and willing to work in our office under working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Outsystems Developer - 12443260749
|National Capital Region
|Type of Work
LOOKING FOR FILIPINO CITIZENS BASED IN THE PHILIPPINES
Position: OutSystems Developer
Salary Range: 1,00 to 2,00 USD per month
Working Schedule: M-F, 8 am – 5 pm, EST / 9pm – 6am Manila
About the client and the role:
- The client is an OutSystems-certified sales & delivery partner. They’re a passionate team focused on driving platform adoption and delivering innovative digital solutions for industry-leading companies around the globe.
Key Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Be part of a team doing technical development using OutSystems. Working with Senior resources to go over client requirements to help complete client-set user stories. This could include analysis, development, some design feedback, etc.
- 3+ years of experience developing software.
- Basic understanding of UX/UI guidelines.
- Any OutSystems experience at all.
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team.
- Have a thirst for knowledge and inquisitive tendencies – You always ask “why?” and constantly look for better and new ways of doing things.
Nice to Haves:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- Skills in the following: RESTful services, .Net, C#, HTML, CSS, jQuery, and Microsoft SQL Server would be a big plus
- OutSystems certifications.
- A great story for why you chose to go on the OutSystems journey.
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.