National Capital Region Jobs Paralegal (nightshift, Permanent Wfh) Position at Sysgen RPO, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company Sysgen RPO, Inc. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of paralegal (nightshift, permanent wfh) and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱30,000 - ₱40,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Sysgen RPO, Inc.|
|Position||Paralegal (nightshift, Permanent Wfh)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 30.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 40.000|
About the Job:
- Direct hire with Client
- Night shift
- Permanent WFH
● Research and understand procedures in claiming veteran benefits from relevant US government agencies
● Differentiate legal nuances across all states in the US
● Stay abreast of changes in government regulations to ensure consistency in compliance
● Analyze internal business systems to ensure compliance with industry and governmental regulations and ethical standards
● Collaborate with with the Operations team in process improvement initiatives
● Handle escalations as needed by leveraging relationships
● Will spearhead/handle escalations for one of the specialized areas of the business operations: Negative Response, Resubmission Endorsement, Overdues, Refunds, Disputes
● Graduate of a 4 years course major in Legal Management or any related field
● At least 1 years of proven working experience in the legal field
● Deep understanding of legal language and principles, research methods, and other related matters
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Sysgen RPO, Legaspi Suites Building, 178 Salcedo, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ABOUT Sysgen RPO Inc.
Sysgen RPO is a provider of recruitment and RPO services. It’s broad recruitment experience dates to 1991 even before its actual incorporation in 2016. As a spin-off company of a staffing firm whose existence in the Philippines spanned 25 years, Sysgen RPO is uniquely positioned to service all your hiring needs.
Our “claim to fame” is our ability to provide highly experienced and well-connected Technology Recruiters to get the people you need to grow your business.
To address its hiring needs, companies need a provider with an in-depth knowledge of (technical) recruiting and the strategies to make it successful.
Our recent success includes a recruitment project with a Japanese firm where we were tasked to hire 50 Software Engineers within a 5-month period.
Our clients, mostly global and startup companies, continue to come to us for their hiring needs.
WHY Sysgen RPO Inc.
Sysgen RPO is equipped with almost 30 years of recruiting excellence particularly in technology recruitment.
We maintain a huge database and network of tech talents that we can easily tap when you need them.
We employ only the best and experienced (technical) Recruiters, and we train them to be even better.
We craft tailor-fitted solutions because we know your hiring needs must cater to you overall business objective.
Our management team and recruitment teams have successfully used strategies to help build our client’s human capital base.
We are experts in recruitment marketing, recruitment metrics, and out of the box thinking.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: M-18-00-100
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days