Taguig City Jobs Payroll Manager Position at Carelon Global Solutions
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company Carelon Global Solutions is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Taguig City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of payroll manager and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Carelon Global Solutions|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Payroll Manager shall be responsible for ensuring that the payroll & time keeping functions are operating effectively.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
· Managing & ensuring the efficient operation of the payroll function & department, including the generation, payout & reporting of regular payroll & special off-cycle payroll
· Coordinates w/ the payroll vendor on the processing of payroll & ensures timely payout
· Coordinates w/ the payroll vendor to ensure compliance w/ all local government regulatory reporting requirements
· Review payroll checklist & signing-off of on payroll cycle
· Uploading of the Bank File for payment distribution to the associates
· Perform payroll activities associated w/ overpayment processing & claw backs
· Oversee & confirm the preparation & payments &/or remittances of mandatory contributions & government loans to appropriate government agencies,
· Preparations of reports for 1601 C form/monthly remittance return of income taxes withheld on compensation.
· Balances the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies.
· Coordinates w/ the tax team on the reconciliation & filing of monthly income tax & PEZA reporting requirements
· Ensures that the 2316 of associates are distributed in a timely manner & that the Annual income tax returns/Alpha list is filed on time w/ the Bureau if Internal Revenue
· Interact w/ both internal & external customers ranging from employees, managers, internal partners to external third-party vendors.
· Interact w/ key internal functional partners such as HRBPs, ARBP & Finance.
· Manages the final pay of exited associates, ensuring it is w/in the requirement of the law
· Reviews processes related to payroll & final pay & suggests improvements to the processes.
· Keeps abreast of regulatory requirements impacting employee pay advising management on required actions & ensuring compliance
• BA/BS degree or equivalent is required
• A minimum of 5 years of relevant payroll operations experience is required
• Minimum of three (3) years of experience in HR/Payroll processes is required Skills
• Managerial experience; ability to lead teams
• Strong customer experience skills.
• Strong verbal & written communication skills
• Strong problem-solving & analytical skills
• Ability to make timely decisions
Toolset (Preferred but not Required)
• Knowledge &/or Experience w/ the ADP Global View, eTime, Workday
• Knowledge &/or Experience w/ Service Now Tool
- • Knowledge &/or Experience w/ Knowledge Management artifacts such as Desktop Procedures (DTPs)
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Carelon Global Solutions (Philippines), Global Alliance Bldg. 36th Street, 11th Street, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Be part of a Global In-House Center
- Retirement and Insurance Benefits on Day 1 of Employment
- Professional Development/Career Lattice
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Carelon Global Solutions, one of the Carelon service brands under the expansive Elevance Health umbrella, is a new health services brand focused on solving healthcare’s most complex challenges.
The name translates to ‘the importance of providing full and complete care’ – and reinforces our commitment to putting people first and connecting them with the right balance of care, technology, data, and expertise to streamline experiences, manage costs, and improve outcomes.
Carelon Global Solutions unites data-driven digital solutions with top-level talent to build seamless processes and operations — leading to improved administration, savings, and better access to health services. Everything we do is designed to progress whole health through digital and operational transformation, provide exceptional experiences and outcomes, and reduce costs. We achieve this by harnessing the talents of a highly skilled, collaborative workforce who are wholly focused on serving and innovating within the healthcare field.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: -
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 11 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Retirement, Smart Casual
- Specific Location: BGC