National Capital Region Jobs Payroll Supervisor (mnl/tac) Position at Boldr, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Boldr, Inc. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Payroll Supervisor (MNL/TAC) and able to work under working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Payroll Supervisor (mnl/tac)
|National Capital Region
|Type of Work
WHAT IS YOUR ROLE
As a Payroll Supervisor, you are expected to oversee and supervise the organization’s payroll function. Your number one priority is to ensure that pay is processed timely, accurately, and in compliance with government regulations. You will be responsible for maintaining the organization’s payroll work calendar, and ensure that government contributions and taxes are filed and paid in a timely manner. Your mission is to coordinate efforts with different departments to provide guidance, build relationships, resolve escalated issues and to ensure the proper functioning of the payroll department. Doing so will help us shape our formal financial operational practices.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Recruit, interview, hire, onboard and train new team members in the payroll department
- Create, organize and oversee the daily work flow of the payroll department and ensure that team members understand their priorities and responsibilities
- Coordinate day-to-day activities and communication between the payroll department and other internal departments in accordance with set priorities. Attend meetings as needed
- Align individual performance and deadlines in ways that comply with organizational goals and communicate them to direct reports
- Conduct monthly performance evaluations by providing fair, constructive, and timely feedback towards performance goals and expectations
- Ensure that team members have professional development plans in place and provide guidance, and coaching support as needed
- Create a reward and incentive program that is aligned to the team member’s efforts to achieve the company’s goals
- Handle discipline and termination of team members in accordance with the law and company policy
- Handle complaints and escalations concerning payroll and resolve it on a timely manner
- Identify and recommend updates to payroll software and systems
- Ensure that payroll reports are finalized within the given deadline. This includes but is not limited to overtime reports, monthly payroll reports, government contributions reports, journal entries, payroll reconciliation, etc
- Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures and undertake disciplinary actions if the need arises
- Ensures internal controls are in place and compliance is adhered to
- Conduct internal audits against standards and maintain internal records for auditing purposes
- Implement improvement to processes, procedures, and workflow to create efficiencies
- Perform and oversee accurate, and timely payroll reconciliations and audits, and troubleshoots any issues that arise
- Performs other duties as assigned.
In addition, other clerical and administrative duties as required are to be expected.
- Bachelor’s/College degree in accountancy
- Advanced skills in cloud-based applications such as Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs and MS Office applications
- Excellent organizational skills and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Solid analytical skills and eye for detail
- Proficient with payroll software.
- Experience in using Xero
Salary plus benefits
- Health Insurance
- Training & Development
- HMO on-day-one
- Paid Bereavement & Family Leave
- Maternity Leave
- Paternity Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Solo/Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Mental Health Support
|National Capital Region
|Boldr Philippines, 5th Floor, Hanston Building, Emerald Avenue, Ortigas Center, San Antonio, Pasig, 1600 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Boldr is the first global B-Corp dedicated to delivering world-class client experiences while creating access to dignified, meaningful work in communities around the world.
We are a global team, united by our desire to connect diverse people with common values for boldr impact. We employ just over a thousand team members across five countries and we want to employ over 5,00 people by 2027, if not sooner.
At Boldr, we strive to generate work opportunities that surpass any expectations. Every team member joins with a career plan and the chance to grow within the company. That’s why our retention rate is world-class. Our Team Members join and stay with Boldr because they have the opportunity to identify their passion and purpose, and can start making progress on their wildest career aspirations.
Go beyond work-life balance
If there’s one thing we believe in, it’s work-life balance. And going beyond it. Our work-from-home opportunities, personal time off, health insurance, mental health care, and other related benefits are given for any Boldr team member. We are committed to ensuring every team member is happy, healthy, and successful.
Diversity and Inclusivity are part of our DNA. Boldr is committed to making diversity, inclusion, and equity part of our everyday reality. Our rich backgrounds and unique mix of cultures make for a very safe and special place to work. Expanding over 5 locations with more than +900 team members, our workforce demands to be reckoned with.
Everyone belongs at Boldr. We encourage diversity, and all of our team members to remain their complete true, authentic & dynamic selves, ensuring that every single one of our members feels heard, represented, and most importantly, at home. Regardless of ethnicity, sexual orientation, or culture.
Learn from each other
Learning & Development plays a critical role within Boldr. We’re a community of lifelong learners, and thus continue to build our skills, expand our capabilities, and hone our expertise. In short, we’re downright geeks.Every Boldranian has the opportunity to build and expand any given skill set, enabling us to keep on learning more about each other and about the world.
Boldr’s purpose is to help people grow and connect. Whether you’re working in an office in any of our locations or working from home, we always strive for balance so that you can put family time first.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)