Philippines Jobs People And Culture Administrator Position at DT Global
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of People and Culture Administrator in our company, DT Global. For candidates who reside in Philippines and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||People And Culture Administrator|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
DT Global works in partnership with communities, governments, and the private sector to deliver innovative solutions that transform lives. DT Global – launched in 2019 – is built on legacy companies AECOM’s International Development Services Sector, Development Transformations, IMC Worldwide, and Cardno International Development. To fulfill its profit-for-purpose mission, DT Global is a key donor to the DT Institute, an independent not-for-profit organization, in support of DTI’s efforts to test new ideas or expand on donor partner priorities to improve as many lives as possible.
Our global team of 2,500 staff and experts work in over 90 countries. We bring over 60 years of experience, relationships, and technical excellence to improve lives on behalf of our partners, clients, and stakeholders. We aim to maximize sustainable development impact across a wide range of practice areas, including Conflict Prevention, Stabilization & Transition; Economic Growth; Environment & Infrastructure; Governance; and Human Development. Together, we aim to positively impact 500 million lives by 2045.
For more information, please see **
Objectives of Role
The People and Culture Administrator will provide end to end administration support to the Asia Pacific People and Culture Team.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Conduct all administration processes for staff across the employee lifecycle
· Generate all employment documentation (including but not limited to Employment Contracts, change of conditions letters, departure letters etc.) to a high standard
· Maintenance of the Human Resources Information System and Learning Management System
· Generate reports where required.
· Processing/keeping track of variations with payroll
· Document and file management
· Processing with IT/Finance where required
· Managing and responding to tier one email and phone queries; Answering questions regarding the company’s policies and procedures
· Processing of invoices for the HR team
· Assistance with projects if required.
Essential Experience and Knowledge
· Demonstrated experience of at least 1 year working in internal HR/People & Culture role (administration or other)
· Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, or other relevant courses
· Demonstrated experience using a HRIS system
· Advanced skills and knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· High attention to detail
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrated time management and organisational skills
· Ability to prioritise duties autonomously and manage a high volume of work
How to Apply?
We welcome your interest in joining the DT Global team. Apply by submitting your resume and covering letter outlining your suitability to this role.
Thank you for your interest, kindly note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Please submit 1) Your CV2) A cover letter addressing the selection criteria
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 09 June 2023, 17h00 AEST Should this role be of interest, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. Kindly note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
DT Global is committed to child protection and safeguarding the welfare of children in the delivery of our international development programs. We are committed to Safety and the Prevention of Sexual Abuse and Harassment (PSEAH), and bribery prevention. DT Global is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage women, men, people with diverse backgrounds and people living with disabilities to apply. This program is funded by the Australian Government and Managed by DT Global.
Amendments to the position’s terms of reference may be made during the period of the engagement as required.
DT Global Asia Pacific Pty Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity, or national origin. DT Global Asia Pacific Pty Ltd prohibits discriminating against employees and job applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Our organisation is committed to child protection and safeguarding the welfare of children in the delivery of our international development programs. Recruitment and selection procedures reflect this commitment. We are committed to safety and the prevention of sexual abuse and harassment, child protection and bribery prevention.
We want to engage with the right people to deliver our client programs. As part of our approach you will be subjected to formal background screening, criminal record checks, employment verification, and periodic compliance checks. All our staff receive safety, compliance and safeguards training and are responsible for contributing to a safer working culture.
|Address||H269+Q9G DTI ROG, Sen. Gil J. Puyat Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.