Makati City Jobs Personal Assistant Position at Gan Advanced Osseointegration Center Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Personal Assistant. For candidates who reside in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Gan Advanced Osseointegration Center Inc. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Admin/Human Resources & Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱18,000 - ₱25,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Gan Advanced Osseointegration Center Inc.|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 18.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 25.000|
Job Location: G/F, The Residences at Greenbelt
To provide high-level confidential support by providing a full secretarial and administrative service. Reports directly to the Chairman & CEO of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– To act as a first point of contact dealing with correspondence and phone calls
– To proactively manage and coordinate the schedule of the CEO; and arrange internal and external meetings
– Plan and organize travel and accommodation when required
– Oversee finances while maintaining the confidentiality
– Coordinate with the clinic branches for the scheduling of patients
– Other duties that may be assigned
- Graduate of a Management, Business, or medical-related course
- is proactive, a fast learner, responsible, and has initiative
- attention to detail, and problem-solving skills
- excellent time management skills, and the ability to multitask
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||G/F, GAOC The Residences at Greenbelt - Gan Advanced Osseointegration Center | Most Advanced Dental Implant Clinic in Makati, The Residences at Greenbelt - San Lorenzo Tower, 1229 Antonio Arnaiz Ave, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Paid Sick Leave, Vacation Leave, and Holiday
- Medical and Dental Plans
- 13th Month Pay, Overtime Pay
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Gan Advanced Osseointegration Center (GAOC) is a world-class dental center in the Philippines that offers state-of-the-art technology in oral diagnostic and surgical procedures, Dental Implantology and jaw reconstruction.
From conventional check-ups to the most complicated oral rehabilitation procedures, GAOC is fully equipped to handle the stringent dental requirements of our distinguished patients, whether based in the Philippines or medical tourists
We are committed to providing only the utmost standard of personalized service in all areas of dental medicine. Our dentists are well versed with the latest techniques and technologies available in First World countries. They are supported by a caring and attentive group of assistants, hygienists and dental nurses.
Each member of our staff works to meet all the dental needs of our patients in a professional and gentle manner, ensuring comfort and satisfaction.
Through thorough consultations with each patient, we will happily share our knowledge about the latest advancements in dentistry to help you select the form of treatment that will restore and maintain your oral health and give you the smile you desire.
A growing number of our local and international clients – many of them celebrities and society's top brass – agree that GAOC is arguably the best dental center in this part of the world.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), incentive, perfect attendance bonus, Regular Hours - Mondays to Saturdays