Pasay City Jobs Phrn (bpo) – Pasay Site Position at Conduent
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the Pasay City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Conduent is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as PHRN (BPO) - Pasay site and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Phrn (bpo) - Pasay Site
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Job Track Description:
- Performs tasks based on established procedures.
- Uses data organizing and coordination skills to perform business support or technical work.
- Requires vocational training, certifications, licensures, or equivalent experience.
- Has advanced, specialized expertise within a range of analytical or operational processes.
- Completes assignments and facilitates the work of others.
- May coordinate assignments beyond work area.
- Proposes improvements to processes and methods.
- Acts as a lead, coordinating the work of others, but is not a supervisor.
- Works autonomously within established procedures.
- Has developed skills in a range of processes, procedures, and systems.
- Acts as a technical expert in some areas.
- Understanding of how best teams integrate and work together to achieve company goals.
- Impacts a team, by example, through the quality service and information provided.
- Suggests enhancements to work procedures and practices to improve efficiency.
- Serves as a team lead.
- May allocate work to team members.
- Provides subject matter guidance to junior team members.
- Provides solutions to atypical problems with little or no precedent.
- Exchanges information and ideas effectively.
- Uses tact and diplomacy when dealing with others.
- Supports and manages a defined list of patients who require assessment and education about their disease therapy/treatment.
- Uses own professional judgment while performing patient counseling.
- Provides drug information to other health care professionals.
- Ensures proper documentation and record-keeping for all interactions.
- Provides information on specific drug therapy, drug administration, side effects, and side effect management.
- Carries out interventions when appropriate.
- Administers programs that enable patients to overcome adherence barriers to medication.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
|National Capital Region
|Conduent, 7th Floor, One E-Com Center Building, Mall of Asia Complex, Harbor Dr, Pasay, 1300 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A Business Process Services Pioneer
As one of the original pioneers in business process outsourcing (BPO) and a leader today, Conduent has deep and diversified expertise across a range of industries and business process solutions.
We help businesses and governments drive process efficiencies, costs savings and long-term revenue growth. Our understanding of our clients’ operations enables us to provide essential services to millions of people every day.
Whether it’s helping to reduce ER visits by 25%, driving 99% customer satisfaction, delivering $150B in child support payments or reducing traffic congestion by 15%, Conduent’s services and solutions positively impact the lives of millions of people every day.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business Casual