Cebu Jobs P&id Solution Engineer Position at TecSurge, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Do you currently live in the Cebu (Others) and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, TecSurge, Inc. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as P&ID Solution Engineer and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Position||P&id Solution Engineer|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
As a Solution Engineer for P&ID applications, you will provide technical support, advice, and services for common industry applications to our clients. You will work as part of our 2D team on external and internal projects, providing high quality results to ensure that our business commitments are met and that our clients are satisfied.
Depending upon your level of expertise and experience, your responsibilities may include:
- Creating, upgrading, checking, correcting, and migrating application data
- Developing and maintaining application customizations and in-house automations
- Supporting, administering, and managing applications and end-users
- Managing and leading technical teams to deliver projects
- A graduate qualification in Chemical, Mechanical Engineering, or similar
- Experience using and administering P&ID and other engineering applications (such as those from Autodesk, AVEVA, Bentley and Hexagon PPM), in the plant design industry.
- 5+ years of directly related technical knowledge and experience on at least two projects using any intelligent P&ID such as SmartPlant P&ID, AVEVA Diagrams/P&ID, OpenPlant P&ID or AutoCAD Plant 3D P&ID experience will be an advantage.
- Understanding of programming concepts, data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge of interface with project related software and database such as AutoCAD, Microstation, SmartSketch, Visio, SQL Server, Oracle, SQLite.
- Solid grounding in mathematics and statistics
- Proficiency in the using C#.NET, VB.NET, VBA is an advantage.
- Strong English-language verbal and written communication skills (additional language skills are an advantage)
- Experience with troubleshooting Windows and Windows applications
- A desire to master new technologies and solve problems
- Flexibility and efficiency in working in a dynamic environment
- Attention to detail and commitment to producing high quality results
|Address||TecSurge, 11F, FLB Corporate Center, Archbishop Reyes Ave, Cebu City, 6000, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TecSurge employees are obsessed with customer responsiveness, quality, and efficiency. We strive to do the job right the first time, so it never has to be done again. We always think through issues deeply and consider all implications before acting. Our employees are either already acknowledged experts in their field or have that on their career path.
Our Way of Working
We are committed to providing an unrivalled customer experience and to be the most responsive, trusted, time efficient and cost-effective business partner to our clients.
Reliable - we say what we do and do what we say. Our services and solutions are fit for purpose & fit for use.
Responsive - we communicate in a transparent and timely way. 24x7.
Flexible - we provide customized solutions to our clients' business.
Easy to do business with - we are straightforward.
Who we are
TecSurge is an independent IT service provider focused exclusively on engineering data and software used in the process industry. Our clients include a wide selection of owner/operator and EPC companies from around the world, with businesses spanning oil & gas, mining & metals, chemical and pharmaceutical sectors.
“TecSurge is passionate about making the use of complex engineering software easy.”
Mr. Anton Schreibmueller, President and CEO of TecSurge
- Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Government Mandated Benefits