National Capital Region Jobs Plant Cluster Finance Manager Position at Universal Robina Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Do you currently live in the National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Universal Robina Corporation is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Plant Cluster Finance Manager and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Universal Robina Corporation|
|Position||Plant Cluster Finance Manager|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Experience your best self with URC!
Universal Robina Corporation is looking for an Plant Cluster Finance Manager.
The Plant Cluster Finance Manager oversees delivery of financial, cost, and compliance controls to support the plant in achieving cost optimization and efficiency.
What are the Roles and Responsibilities?
- Provides strategic direction for the attainment of Finance OKRs and achieve KPIs.
- Partners with multi-site Plant leaders in the achievement of objectives, high level decision-making and financial strategies.
- Ensures the integrity and accuracy of the Accounting System e.g. S4 Hana, and other Reporting Dashboard relevant to the Manufacturing Plants, Warehouse and Distribution Centers.
- Serves as subject matter expert on costing. Checks and reviews various accounting records to ensure that these are orderly maintained and updated.
- Reviews analysis and/or reconciliation of accounts by direct reports
- Prepares the periodic financial statements and management reports
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of plant financial records
- Ensures compliance to all finance and tax-related government and regulatory requirements for each plant.
- Ensures efficiency in month end closing activity and reporting in multiple plants handled.
- Leads the Plant Finance Analyst and Production Controllers per plant ensuring alignment in deliverables and in overall direction.
What are the Qualifications?
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Must be highly proficient in product costing, financial statements preparation, bookkeeping, and SAP.
- At least 5 years of solid working experience in a similar capacity.
- Must have a background in a food manufacturing company.
Universal Robina Corporation (URC) is one of the largest branded consumer food and beverage product companies in the Philippines. We’ve built three strong regional brands over the years— Jack ‘n Jill for snack foods, C2 Cool and Clean for ready-to-drink tea, and Great Taste for coffee. These brands are becoming popular across the ASEAN region. URC’s key to success has been attributed to building strong brands, robust product innovation pipeline, and world-class manufacturing and supply chain capabilities.
- We offer multi-industry and International exposure. URC is the major player in various food, agricultural and industrial sectors with a powerful presence throughout the ASEAN Regions.
- We advocate a culture of success. URC empowers its people to become holistic individuals and socially responsible leaders.
- We are committed to promoting learning and development. URC provides exciting experiences for its people to maximize their potentials and hone their talents. We bring the best in our people and offer them a rewarding career.
OUR CORE PURPOSE
Delight everyone with good food choices.
- Put people first. We care, cultivate trust, and listen without judgement
- Own it. We take initiative to unlock opportunities.
- Dare to do. We champion experimentation and incubate new ideas.
- Move forward fast. We see the big picture and learn along the way.
We are a sustainable global enterprise of world class talent. Giving everyone access to high quality planet-friendly products. Enhancing the lives of our employees, customers, consumers, and communities.
WHY JOIN US?
- Permanent Hybrid Set-up (for Head Office vacancies)
- Allowances (i.e. Rice Subsidy, Christmas, Medicine, and Uniform)
- Group Life Insurance
- Health Insurance Plan
- Annual Physical Examination
- Annual Vacation and Sick Leaves, with Leave Conversion for Unused Leaves
- Emergency, Bereavement and Nuptial Leave
- Salary Increase
- Learning & Growth (Trainings)
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Sponsored Company Events and Activities
- Free Parking
- Special Employee Discounts on Gokongwei Group of Companies
- Local and International Exposure and Opportunities
Apply with us today and join us in delighting our employees, customers, consumers, and communities with good food choices!
NOTE: Universal Robina Corporation does not collect fees throughout our recruitment process and does not collaborate with any travel agency or third party to provide accommodation or other services to job applicants. All URC recruitment processes happen in our respective offices or plants. Recruitment processes are only carried out by our Talent Acquisition teams with an official corporate email address.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Universal Robina Corporation, 42nd Floor, Robinsons Equitable Tower, ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1105 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Universal Robina Corporation (URC) is one of the largest branded consumer food and beverage product companies in the Philippines. The company has a significant, and growing presence in the ASEAN and Oceania markets. It is among the Philippines' pioneers in the industry. It has been operating for over 50 years since Mr. John Gokongwei, Jr. established Universal Corn Products Inc. in 1954, a cornstarch manufacturing plant in Pasig City.
URC is engaged in an array of food-related businesses, including the production and distribution of branded consumer snack foods and beverages; commodities such as sugar and flour; and agro-industrial businesses mainly hogs, animal feed, and other related products.
URC has established itself to be the trailblazer in manufacturing through best-in-class technologies and processes. It has unswervingly showcased its innovation and excellence through groundbreaking products to the ASEAN market and wide distribution networks in both modern and traditional channels.
Mr. John envisioned URC to become a premiere food and beverage player across the ASEAN region with strong market position. URC products are also exported to other markets like the US, Europe, Japan, Korea, the Middle East, and also in West African countries like Ghana, and Nigeria through our URC Thailand office. In 2014 URC started its venture to developed markets such as New Zealand and Australia which is now called, URC Oceania.
URC has built three strong regional brands over the years— Jack 'n Jill for snack foods, C2 Cool and Clean for ready-to-drink tea, and Great Taste for coffee. These brands are becoming popular across the ASEAN region. We also have premium brands from SBA through their snackfoods segment such as Thins, Cheezels, CC’s, Kettle and Natural Chip, Co., and Griffin’s through their high quality sweet biscuits and wide range of healthy wrapped snacks called Nice and Natural.
URC's key to success has been attributed to building strong brands, robust product innovation pipeline, and world-class manufacturing and supply chain capabilities. URC will continue to transform and delight consumers in line with the changing competitive dynamics, and growth opportunities in Asia.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: urobinc
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), All Government Mandated Benefits
- Specific Location: San Pablo City, Laguna