Cavite Jobs Plant Manager Position at Multiplex Metals Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Cavite and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Manufacturing
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Multiplex Metals Inc.
|Type of Work
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Plant Manager
- Proven managerial experience
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes
- Computer literacy
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
- BS degree in Civil Engineering or related field
The employee shall work as Plant Manager to plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations. Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards. Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping. Allocate resources and trigger corrective actions. Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or overtime. Commit to plant safety procedures. Develop systems and process that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets. Implement Code of Discipline, address employee’s issues or grievances, and all other duties & responsibilities that may be assigned.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- More than 4 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.