National Capital Region Jobs Plastic Molding Technician Position at ETS Consulting, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, ETS Consulting, Inc. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Plastic Molding Technician and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Manufacturing & Maintenance with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱100,000 - ₱150,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|ETS Consulting, Inc.
|Plastic Molding Technician
|National Capital Region
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|High School Diploma
|Type of Work
In partnership with our POEA/DMW licensed deployment agency partner, we are currently looking for Plastic Moulding Technicians.
- 5 years of related experience in Plastic Molding/Plastic Molding Injection
- Preferably at least below 6 months work gap
- If unemployed, the last employment should be at least the last quarter of 2022.
- Knowledge of product setup and following customer standards.
- Know the basic Parison codes and commands.
- Knowledge of automatic overhead crane operation
- Experience in using an overhead crane (5 tons) for set up, lifting, and leveling heavy material
- Experience in using operated hand tools, including caliper gauge, trimming knives, rubber mallets, and others
- Experience in using forklifts and pallet jacks
- Perform operation, troubleshooting, mold set-up, mold down, and basic machine and mold maintenance
- Knows how to conduct an investigation and provide appropriate corrective and/or preventive action/s for the cause of defect and/or product problem
- Knowledge in checking the calibration of machines & equipment’s status prior to use
- Other tasks assigned by the superior/manager
Employment Type: Overseas
|National Capital Region
|H283+4MX ETS2 Resource Center, Inc., Anubing Cor Mayapis, San Antonio Village, Makati, 1203 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ETS Consulting, Inc. or ETSCI is a licensed Private Employment Agency whichconnects Philippine-based businesses with the country's top talents from differentverticals within entry to executive levels.
Our recruitment solutions focus on providing direct hire & executive search andlocal recruitment process outsourcing services to various clients across allindustries.
ETSCI is an affiliate of Emapta, an offshore/ outsource staffing company with a network of 15 offices and more than 6,00 employees delivering high- quality business solutions to over 570 clients from Australia, North America and Europe.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Emapta Academy, Smart casual, Morning / Mid / Night / Shifting