National Capital Region Jobs Pre-sales Professional Position at Emapta
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Pre-Sales Professional. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Emapta, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Are you a go-getter? An aspirant? An achiever?
Then we might have the perfect role for you.
At Emapta, you matter most – your career, your growth, and your success. And what better way to fulfill your goals than to work alongside a globally competitive team in an international company?
Be empowered to reach success by sharpening your skills in Pre-Sales Professional while working for the Managed Service Provider industry.
We’re looking for a Pre-Sales Professional who will work closely with the sales team to understand the needs of the customer and provide technical solutions to meet those needs.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- HMO upon day 1
- Prime Office Locations (Easy access to MRT stations, restaurants, and banks)
- Standard government and Emapta benefits
- 20 days annual leave
- Career growth opportunities
- Diverse and supportive work environment
- Fun employee engagement activities
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Has strong technical knowledge and problem-solving abilities
- Collaborative with the sales team and customers to identify and solve technical challenges
- Can work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and be comfortable with frequent customer interactions
RESPONSIBILITIES (includes but not limited to)
- Collaborating with the sales team to identify customer needs and develop solutions to meet those needs.
- Analyzing product costs, market trends, and competitive pricing to determine optimal pricing strategies.
- Preparing and submitting price quotations to customers in a timely and accurate manner.
- Managing the quotation process from initial request to final approval.
- Negotiating pricing and terms with customers to maximize profitability while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Guiding sales teams on pricing strategies, contract negotiations, and deal structures.
- Providing technical product demonstrations to customers and presenting the features and benefits of the product or service.
- Responding to customer technical questions and guiding product specifications and capabilities.
- Developing and delivering proposals and quotes that accurately reflect the customer’s requirements.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records of customer interactions and sales activities
WHO ARE WE?
At Emapta, we empower you.
Handling a wide variety of international clients from different industries such as hospitality, real estate, and marketing, we continuously provide exciting career opportunities that lead to growth and long-time employee satisfaction.
Apply now and be empowered to succeed!
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
People-oriented, service-driven, and always empowered.
For over a decade, we’ve successfully linked 600+ skilled professionals and industry starters to our global client organizations by offering international career opportunities and flexible working arrangements through our 15 state-of-the-art offices here in the Philippines.
Our commitment to providing our employees with supportive workspaces and benefits motivates our people to stay with us in the long run. We have built top teams for over 540 clients and established a reputation as a leading provider in the outsourcing industry.
We are celebrating having been recognized by HR Asia as one of the "Best Companies to Work for in Asia" (Philippine Edition) and Philippine Daily Inquirer and Statista named us as one of the Best Employers to Work for in 2023.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Emapta Academy, Smart casual, Morning / Mid / Night / Shifting