Taguig City Jobs Presales Consultant – Technology Architect Position at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Taguig City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Presales Consultant - Technology Architect in our business office, Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Hewlett Packard Enterprise
|Presales Consultant - Technology Architect
|Type of Work
Presales Consultant – Technology Architect
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is the global edge-to-cloud company advancing the way people live and work. We help companies connect, protect, analyze, and act on their data and applications wherever they live, from edge to cloud, so they can turn insights into outcomes at the speed required to thrive in today’s complex world. Our culture thrives on finding new and better ways to accelerate what’s next. We know diverse backgrounds are valued and succeed here. We have the flexibility to manage our work and personal needs. We make bold moves, together, and are a force for good. If you are looking to stretch and grow your career our culture will embrace you. Open up opportunities with HPE.
The Technology Architect is responsible for providing deep technical expertise for hardware, software, or services in the creation and delivery of proposals designed to meet customers’ business needs. Creates and maintains effective customer relationships to secure customer satisfaction. Breadth of awareness includes all company portfolio offerings (hardware, software, services, and everything as a service) in deal pursuit situations. Develops and maintains knowledge of adjacent, leading-edge, and emerging technologies in the industry and market segments; and guides customers on how to migrate and/or integrate technologies in new or existing environments. Typically aligned to a specific business unit or, in smaller markets, may represent the deep technical expertise across multiple product or services areas (“multi-product Technology Architect”).
- Participates in deep-dive discussions and is able to articulate the value propositions associated with the product and/or technology to translate the technical view into the implementation view and address specific customer questions and concerns.
- Maintains excellent communication with customers quickly, thoroughly, and accurately to build customer loyalty by being a valued resource and enabling a win-win philosophy for both the customer and the company.
- May participate in complex technical architecture, design, and sizing, by identifying site-specific parameters and constraints that impact the technical solution. Validates the overall solution by ensuring proposed products work properly and deliver the expected benefits.
- Contributes to deals in the pipeline where needed and consistently uses tools to log and track activity throughout sales cycle. Identifies probable competition and provides advice and assistance in countering it.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or from technical university.
- 3–5 years of experience in technology industry with focus on technical selling.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrates solid technical skills in assigned area of specialization.
- Solid knowledge of the company offerings, portfolio of the key partners and understands the co-selling environment and rules of engagement.
- Maintains knowledge of current trends, competitor products and strategies within area of responsibility.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and mastery over English and local languages.
- Knowledge of effective consultative selling techniques, including active listening, framing, white boarding, storytelling etc.
- Knowledge of company business, technical tools, and standard CRM systems and tools.
- Basic knowledge of social media, blogging, and related information sharing technologies.
- Knowledge-based and experienced-based industry certifications preferred.
- Basic project management skills or experience with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, including appropriate due diligence.
- Good business and financial acumen.
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
#philippines #LI-Hybrid #storage
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to employer use of arrest and conviction records, including laws requiring employers to consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
|National Capital Region
|Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), 25th Street Corner, 7th Avenue McKinley Parkway, Level 25, Taguig, 1630, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.