Pasig City Jobs Press Reader Position at Isentia Manila, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Isentia Manila, Inc. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Pasig City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Press Reader and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Arts/Media/Communications & Public Relations
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Isentia Manila, Inc.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Do you have a passion for politics? Love being immersed in the media? Have a solid understanding of the ANZ political and cultural landscape?
Does the idea of being paid to read the newspaper appeal to you?
As a Press Relevance Specialist, you’ll be supporting our clients to ensure their Media Portal is full of relevant Press clips each morning.
Using a suite of in-house media monitoring applications you will be tasked with scanning through newspaper articles and making thoughtful decisions on what a client is (and isn’t) interested in being kept informed about.
We’re looking for someone with great grammar, strong analytical skills, a love of politics, and a great work ethic.
You will be working a shift from 5:45 pm to 2:45 am, so the role suits people who like to stay up late and have their days free.
What does the role require?
- A detailed understanding of the ANZ political and cultural landscape.
- The ability to understand complex requirements and make quick decisions.
- An intricate understanding of our clients and their briefs to determine what sort of articles they would like to see.
- People who value teamwork, and are not scared to have an opinion, and share it.
- A good grasp of English grammar.
What does the role involve?
- Reading through articles that have prospected (or matched) a client’s brief and deciding whether they are relevant to the client.
- Ensuring that feeds from our International suppliers are on time and accurate.
- Liaising with 3rd Party suppliers when things go wrong.
What does the role involve?
- Candidate must preferably be a graduate of Mass Communications, Journalism, Research, Broadcast Communications, or any related course. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Knowledgeable in G Suite and proficient with analysis tools.
- Knowledgeable in data interpretation and equipped with grammatical and analytical skills, and research techniques.
- Permanent work-from-home setup.
- Can start as soon as possible.
At Isentia we value the safety and well-being of our team members, suppliers, and clients and have adopted a ‘no jab, no office’ policy regarding the ongoing management of Covid-19 in the workplace. It is a condition of employment to be fully vaccinated at all times in order to work for Isentia, regardless of the role or whether to work flexibly/remotely during employment. Isentia may require you to provide vaccination evidence at the commencement of employment, and at any time throughout employment to confirm your compliance with this requirement.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Unit 801, Isentia Manila, Inc., 1 San Miguel Ave, San Antonio, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Isentia, we’re powered by tech and inspired by people.
We are a SaaS business, providing a tool for our clients to monitor and analyse what is
being said about them. It sounds simple until you consider the scale. We ingest enormous
amounts of content from social media, websites, broadcast TV and radio, and filter it down
so our clients only see what is interesting to them.
We are the Asia-Pacific leader in media intelligence and insights, and work with government
agencies, Fortune 500 companies, small businesses and leading academic institution to
make great decisions and make sense of the media.
- Industry: Others
- Registration No.: A200204077
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)