Calabarzon & Mimaropa Jobs Process Engineer Position at Bonpack Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company Bonpack Corporation is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Calabarzon & Mimaropa and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Manufacturing, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of process engineer and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Process Engineer reports directly to the Production Manager. Designs and implements system and equipment procedures used in manufacturing facilities. Their main duties include testing and monitoring equipment, updating current system processes and conducting risk assessments.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Conducting research to develop new and improved processes for manufacturing.
2. Designing and planning equipment layout.
3. Conducting tests and monitoring the process performance throughout production.
4. Performing process simulations and troubleshooting issues in coordination with Production Supervisors.
5. Drafting process ideas to reduce costs and improve production rates.
6. Monitoring and implementation of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and ensuring the promotion of awareness in accordance to the principle of company’s GMP program.
7. Developing and updating of Production’s documents, procedures, and standards in coordination with Production Supervisors and Manager.
8. Handle the production’s Corrective Action Reports (CAR) in coordination with QA/QC and Production Supervisors.
9. Contributes to departmental efforts by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
10. Other tasks that may include monitoring the production efficiency, utilization and wastage.
Skills and Competencies:
1. Bachelor’s degree in engineering preferably Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering
2. Work experience as a process engineer is a plus but not required.
3. Analytical thinker.
4. Ability to manage projects.
5. Strong attention to details.
6. Proficient with computer and information technology.
7. Ability to persuade others to change existing practices.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Php15,00.00 – Php20,00.00 per month
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- No experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
BONPACK CORPORATION was incorporated in January, 1994, founded primarily to serve the needs of the growing packaging industry. BONPACK CORPORATION is basically into flexible packaging such as Film Blowing, Rotogravure Printing, Dry Lamination, Solventless Lamination, Extrusion Coating and Lamination, Slitting and Rewinding, and Bag and Pouch Making.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts)