National Capital Region Jobs Procurement Management Officer Iii (11-2013) Position at Government Procurement Policy Board – Technical Support Office – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Government Procurement Policy Board - Technical Support Office - Government has open a job vacancy for the domicile of National Capital Reg and surrounding areas as procurement management officer iii (11-2013) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱40,000 - ₱40,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Government Procurement Policy Board – Technical Support Office – Government|
|Position||Procurement Management Officer Iii (11-2013)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 39.680|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 39.680|
Deadline for accepting applications: 16 June 2023
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Capacity Development Division – B
Plantilla Item No.: GPPB-TSOB-PROCMO3-11-2013
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 16
Monthly Salary: Php 39,672.00
Career Service (Professional) / Second Level Eligibility
Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job
4 hours of relevant training
One (1) year of relevant experience
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than 16 June 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) and Work Experience Sheet (CS Form No. 212) which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph; 2. Performance rating for the last two (2) rating periods (if applicable)
3. Certificate of eligibility/rating/license.
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
5. Certificate of Employment or Service Record.
6. Certificate of trainings attended.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Government Procurement Policy Board, Unit 2504, Raffles Corporate Center, 1605 Emerald Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
ATTY. ROWENA CANDICE M. RUIZ
Executive Director V
Unit 2504 Raffles Corporate Center F. Ortigas Jr. Road Ortigas Center Pasig City
“Government Procurement Policy Board – Technical Support Office (GPPB-TSO) is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. This office highly encourages all interested and qualified applicants, including Persons with Disability (PWD), members of indigenous communities, irrespective of their sexual orientation and gender identity to apply to the above-vacant positions.”
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Registration No.: 402-736-738-000
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Local and International Trainings, Miscellaneous allowances, Business (e.g. Long sleeves, Dress, Coat / Blazer)