Batangas Jobs Procurement Operations Sr. Engineer (indirect) Position at Yamaha Motor Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Yamaha Motor Philippines are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as procurement operations sr. engineer (indirect) with a full time work system, which domiciled in Batangas and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Yamaha Motor Philippines|
|Position||Procurement Operations Sr. Engineer (indirect)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Prepares adequate canvass for materials and equipment required to support the approved Purchase Requisition, eliminating biases in the selection of suppliers to deliver such goods and services.
- Checks and interpret drawings, Technical standards and other requirements needed to proceed with the Activity.
- Tactfully negotiates for the most practical practice prices, terms of payment, best quality products and services while adhering to the existing purchasing policies.
- Prepares Purchase Order for approved requisition of indirect local materials.
- Issues Purchase Order and other correspondences to suppliers.
- Monitors delivery of all purchased materials and communicates to end users concerns including quality issue for immediate action.
- Conducts Audit to Supplier to ensure compliance to standards, conducting on-site visit whenever necessary.
- Monitor’s Supplier monthly performance.
- Conduct industry research to identify potential suppliers.
- Graduate of Mechanical/Civil Engineering
- At least 1-year experience as Project and Services Estimator and Procurement MEP is advantage
- Familiar with ISO 9001, 14001 & 1800
|Address||Q2JP+3WC Yamaha, Bauan - Batangas Provincial Rd, Barangay Sta.Rita, Batangas, 4200 Batangas, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Creating Kando with products and services that exceed your expectations for society, for the world … Yamaha works to realize our corporate mission of creating Kando. Yamaha Motor is a company that has worked ever since its founding to build products defined by the concepts of “high-quality and high-performance” and “light weight and compactness” as we have continued to develop new technologies in the areas of small engine technology and FRP processing technology as well as control and component technologies. It can also be said that our corporate history has taken a path where “people” are the fundamental element and our product creation and other corporate activities have always been aimed at touching people’s hearts. Our goal has always been to provide products that empower each and every customer and make their lives more fulfilling by offering greater speed, greater mobility and greater potential. Said in another way, our aim is to bring people greater joy, happiness and create Kando* in their lives. As a company that makes the world its field and offers products for the land, the water, the snowfields and the sky, Yamaha Motor strives to be a company that “offers new excitement and a more fulfilling life for people all over the world” and to use our ingenuity and passion to realize peoples’ dreams and always be the ones they look to for “the next Kando.”
* Kando is a Japanese word for the simultaneous feelings of deep satisfaction and intense excitement that people experience when they encounter something of exceptional value.
- Industry: Automobile / Automotive Ancillary / Vehicle
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), Insurance, Rice Subsidy, Shuttle/Transportation, Meal Allowance, Incentives, Mondays to Saturdays