National Capital Region Jobs Product Analyst Position at Ninja Express Tech Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Ninja Express Tech Philippines Inc. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as product analyst with a full time work system, which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Services & Logistics/Supply Chain.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Ninja Express Tech Philippines Inc.
|National Capital Region
|Type of Work
Metro Manila, Philippines /
Operations – Project Management /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region’s largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,00 merchants and delivering more than 1,00 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The New Initiatives Unit (NIU) shall be responsible for the development and expansion of new business initiatives within Ninja Van Philippines. NIU would need a Product Analyst to think deeply about the commercial aspects of the initiatives, and provide the inputs and strategy to fuel product growth to ultimately help achieve commercial success.
The NIU Product Analyst may eventually be assigned to specific initiatives, depending on an Initiative’s success:
– Spearhead initiatives that strengthen Customer Experience, Customer Acquisition, Engagement, Usage, and Retention
– Perform Market and Consumer research and Competitive Analysis to identify strategic differentiators
– Hunt for insights in data collected from various sources and research to help define strategy and come up with continuous actionable product improvements
– Monitor key metrics and assess periodical performance
– Support commercial initiatives through the identification of opportunities, creation of project plans, and monitoring results.
– Work synergetic with cross-functional teams
Bachelor’s Degree (Business Management, Marketing, Operations Management)
Familiar with purchasing from online marketplaces and prior experience in Logistics, E-Commerce, Operations and/or Business Process Management is a plus
2-4 years of relevant work experience in logistics, e-commerce, strategy, project management and data analysis
Submit a job application
|National Capital Region
|31F, Ninja Van Philippines, RCBC Plaza Tower 2, 6819 Ayala Ave, Makati, 1233 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Ninja Van is on a mission to dominate e-commerce logistics in Southeast Asia. We are one of the fastest growing startups in the region - founded in mid-2014, we have already won over 10,00 merchants and deliver more than 8 million parcels a month across six countries. Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam and the Philippines. At our core we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting edge software and operational concepts. Driven by algorithm-based optimization, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and capacity balancing with partner fleets, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Paid Sick Leave, Paid Vacation Leave, Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave