Paranaque City Jobs Production Worker Position at TAO FOODS COMPANY, INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the Paranaque City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, TAO FOODS COMPANY, INC. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Production Worker and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Manufacturing with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|TAO FOODS COMPANY, INC.
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|High School Diploma
|Type of Work
- Know how to operate Machine
- Experience in Food Manufacturing set-up, knowledge in GMP, SOP and SSOP.
- Engaged in producing sausages by operating machine and performs the duties and responsibilities below:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Do start up operation of machine and apply adequate materials and/or supplies to complete operation as needed.
- Complete all production report form related with equipment operation, quality and process.
- Ensure proper maintenance of tooling at all times.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area.
- Follows all appropriate safety procedures and regulations
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of products.
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase production efficiency and safety.
- Adjust machine as needed for product changeovers or other varying needs of production.
- Evaluate equipment performance and recommend improvement.
- Comply with established safety and security standards by wearing apt persona; protective equipment for tasks as directed.
- Follow standard working hours in a daily production run.
- Follow company Standard Operating Procedure and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Perform any work task given by immediate superior.
|National Capital Region
|Tao Foods Co Inc Mfg, Ruby Commissary Complex, Seacom Road Brgy, San Antonio, Parañaque, 1400 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a community of companies with a vision to feed, sustain life and deliver joy.
Tao Corporation was founded in 1995 and established as a holding company in 2003. It has firmly secured itself among the Philippines top 500 companies through its successful commodities trading, and distribution businesses.
In 2019 Tao Corporation recognized the need to change its strategic direction to have more purpose-driven businesses that can enrich the lives of Filipinos in the areas of Food, Wellness, and Lifestyle.
Tao Corporation recognizes that the Philippines is rapidly changing. The Tao Community is well-positioned to be an active player, servicing the needs of the emerging middle class, by leveraging on its existing strengths and expanding its capabilities in Food, Wellness and Lifestyle.
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Communication Allowance