Pasig City Jobs Program Associate Ii (account Management) Position at Q2 HR Solutions Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Q2 HR Solutions Inc. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Pasig City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Program Associate II (Account Management) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Services & Customer Service
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱40,000 - ₱45,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Q2 HR Solutions Inc.|
|Position||Program Associate Ii (account Management)|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 40.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 45.000|
Essential Job Functions:
- Customer expertise: what they are buying, pricing, payment terms, etc.
- Brand product knowledge
- Facilitate and improve communications amongst the team
- Management of vendor portals
- Manages customer requirements (Item Data Sheet, Product Specifications, Regulatory requirements, Test Reports and Packaging Markings approval)
- Works with the customer regarding order related subjects (Order quantity, ship dates, PO release etc)
- Initiate areas for process improvement and documentation
- Set-up accounts and maintain customer details and sales opportunities in OSC system
- Assist Business Manager with customer presentation needs
- Works with Business Manager and Program Manager to support program needs
- Manage programs with cross functional teams
- Handle “direct from factory” orders and communication with supply chain partners
- Run necessary business reports and provide sound analysis
- Review, understand and communicate vendor business and compliance requirements
- Helps with Oracle EBS pricelist upload, cross reference and data mass update
- Brand item setups and transitions
- Backup to Item management and order management (internal and external customer)
- Helps with researching charge backs and other errors/discrepancies (root cause analysis)
- Perform special tasks and assignments as needed
Education and Experience:
- 8 years industry experience in similar role
- 4-year college degree
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally by phone or email
- Takes initiative and prioritizes tasks
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work accurately with close attention to detail
- Can proactively study and apply new information without constant direction given
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with individuals and groups
- Willingness to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines
- Solid computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM/ERP systems
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic that includes neatness and punctuality
- Willing and able to travel internationally
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Q2 is composed of highly experienced consultants with a vast network of professionals, executives & industry leaders. We believe that recruitment relies on building strong relationships – effectively treating clients and candidates as partners.
Solutions founded on Quality
With Quality as the main driver for our service, we are relentless in providing the best and most appropriate solutions for our clients. Our approach has been recognised globally by Investors in People (IIP) since 2006, and just recently Investors in People acclaimed us as the first and only company in the Philippines to achieve back-to-back We Invest in People Platinum– their highest standard of accreditation.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days