Quezon City Jobs Program Manager Position at Acquire BPO
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Quezon City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Others
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Type of Work
Acquire is a recognised leader in providing innovative contact centre services and technology. Acquire is partnering with Communications to support their strategies and provide solutions that maximise high-value interactions at every stage of the customer’s lifecycle.
The Sales Program Manager directs and manages all operational activities in his/her assigned area and contributes to the site’s overall strategic direction.
The role provides support to the Operations Manager & leadership in the Consumer Sales area to Team Managers, sales representatives and the overall business-related stakeholders ensuring production objectives and performance standards are met in line with the company values.
You will work hand in hand with the Sales Management team and put in place strategies to ensure that the call centre meets its targets in delivering excellence.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Lead, develop and motivate the team to achieve specific business targets and meet assigned performance targets weekly, monthly and quarterly while ensuring high customer satisfaction.
- Provide accurate weekly and monthly sales insights and ensure data recorded is up to date for business reviews,
- Act as an enabler to remove both internal and external roadblocks in support of sales opportunities.
- Conducts regular weekly performance reviews with all team members and ensure documentation to all coaching sessions.
- Analyze data, performance and customer experience to develop and implement strategic sales techniques and best practices for all products.
- Stay current on market developments in products and services and ensure the team is informed on the latest trend and marketing strategy.
- Act as point of escalation for the client and respond in a timely manner to any issues.
- Maintain a balanced level of communication to other stakeholders and synergize with the other departments to ensure a smooth customer journey.
- Conducts regular review of KPIs to maintain a balance scorecard and pass rate.
- Effectively communicates product and process changes that affects sales practices and commission.
- Adhere to commission exemptions and have supporting documentation.
- Capability assessment of all team leaders to identify areas of opportunity to improve sales & compliance performance.
- Input into the QA framework (Team Leader call monitoring with supporting documentation.
- Performance management framework is adhered to in the event an agent does not follow process or is not achieving scorecard KPI’s.
- Establish cadence to surface consistent insights into demand and customer feedback for all channels.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the contact center industry
- At least 3 years of experience in contact center leadership, including cross-functional teams/groups
- Proven experience in client relationship management and front-line supervisor development
- Excellent communication skills; listening, verbal and written
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience with maintaining and developing operational statistics, financial management information, and results reporting
- The ideal candidate must have the following competencies:
- Strategic Vision
- Results driven
- Embrace change.
- Collaboration and Influence.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
WHAT WE VALUE:
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
· Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
· Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
· Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
· Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
· Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
· Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
· Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Acquire BPO is a business outsourcer with a vision is to connect organizations to skilled people globally. Our mission is to be the partner of choice for corporate growth, by enabling businesses to leverage the best global resources at the right price.
|National Capital Region
|Acquire BPO Philippines | Eastwood Ave. Quezon City, 1800 East Building, 18 Eastwood Ave, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Acquire BPO is an award-winning, global business outsourcer with 8,500+ staff operating out of Class A offices in 16 locations across the Philippines, Australia, the Dominican Republic and the US, as well as from comprehensive Work-from-Home environments, where client-permitted. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.We have 16-years’ experience delivering intelligent contact center and back-office functions for global businesses across many industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail. We're recognized as being Safe, Flexible and Innovative, giving our clients the capability to Outsource with confidence.As a dynamic organization with the ability to take your career to the next level, we're looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: HMO Coverage up to 2 dependents, Non-taxable allowances and other incentives, Business Casual, Australian, UK & US time