Pasig City Jobs Project Accountant (on-site) Position at COMIT Corporation Inc
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, we COMIT Corporation Inc, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as project accountant (on-site) and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Pasig City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱17,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|COMIT Corporation Inc
|Project Accountant (on-site)
|Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Check payment claim for project: check fully voucher, check cost with Budget Plan, check actual level of cost
- Check daily liquidations for field teams including validity of OR’s and Invoices
- Verify expense validity
- Monitor field teams Cash Advances
- Submit monthly liquidation summary of field teams
- Update Per Diem Tracker for field teams as basis for per diem claims and salary for FT’s
- Update ledger thru inputting actual expenses to accounting system
- Evaluate FT’ request for additional CA
- Review, file and verify actual receipts submitted by FT’s on Dingtalk liquidation
- Follow up FT’s not following liquidation policy
- Coordinate with PM to verify FT’s activity and field concerns
- Report monthly to the Chief Accountant
- Manage all accounting related functions for assigned projects
- Assist project teams with any questions or needs related to the accounting department
- Manage invoices, payments, and compliance for assigned projects
- Have an understanding of compliance requirements for assigned projects.
- Graduate of BS Accountancy
- 1 year of accounting work experience (advantage)
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Advanced MS Office, Google Workplace, and Accounting software packages
- Analytical mind with strong conceptual and problem-solving
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
|National Capital Region
|COMIT Telecom Philippines Inc., 2B San Lucas St, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About COMIT Corporation
COMIT Corporation was incorporated in Vietnam in 2003, based on the Representative office of Acterna (Acterrna now is VIAVI Solutions - The World's largest manufacturer in Communications Test & Measurement). .The company adopts a professional business operation and customer centric culture that boost productivity and commitment for customers and fellow employees. We employ 250 plus highly motivated individuals inspired by experienced senior management. With three subsidiaries in Vietnam, Myanmar, Philippines, we serve customers across South East Asia and Africa.
To capture the trend of and the combination of technologies of 4.0 industrial revolution, in addition to Artificial intelligence deployment, Internet of Things, Big Data applications, we are now providing a full range of solutions for Digital Transformation for Operators towards Digital Services Providers, as well as total solutions for Factory Digital Transformation. Our ambition is to drive a high-performance culture, put customers at the heart of COMIT, and remain true to our values and our purpose: Perfecting Communications.
COMIT TODAY - The expert in perfecting communications
COMIT works closely with communications regulators, service providers and manufacturers, providing innovative solutions and services, helping regulate, develop, manufacture, plan, deploy, operate, maintain, and monitor networks and systems. We deliver the state-of-the-art solutions & services in communications including Test & Measurement, RAN Planning & Optimization, BSS/OSS integration, Digital Services and the new era of IoT & AI. COMIT is your partner to success. We are not just a supplier, but the partner who boosts your Customer Experience, Business Intelligence and bottom-line profit in an increasingly challenging business world.
- Industry: Telecommunication
- Registration No.: CS201610225
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Performance Bonus