National Capital Region Jobs Project Accountant – Quezon City Position at JEA Steel Industries, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, we JEA Steel Industries, Inc., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as project accountant - quezon city and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|JEA Steel Industries, Inc.
|Project Accountant - Quezon City
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Supervise the day to day functions of Branch Accounts Payable Section, review vendor invoices and payments
- Reviews all disbursements of branches such as Revolving Fund, Imprest Fund , Liquidations of Advances, Bank Reconcilation.
- Reviews accounting documents such as vouchers to ensure the accuracy of information and calculations and make or directs correcting entries.
- Organize financial data into unsealed information and maintain updated records
- Validates and analyze relevant Balance Sheet accounts such as advances , prepayments, accruals, other liabilities and P & L accounts
- Perform other related task as required
- Bachelors Degree Major in Accounting
- At least 2 years experience in General Accounting
- Computer literate
- Knowledgeable in Accounting Software
- Must be flexible, able to multitask and organize
- Has attention to details and accuracy
- Willing to travel Domestically (when needed)
|National Capital Region
|JEA Steel Industries, Inc., Lot99 Samonte St, Matandang Balara, Quezon City, 1127 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
JEA Steel Industries, Inc. is an ISO 9001:2015 (QMS) certified Filipino-owned company, manufacturing world-class Light Gauge Steel profiles for drywall partitions & ceiling assemblies, T-runners, hat-type & c-purlins, corner beads and steel door jambs.
We are producing premium quality products that are attune to the needs of the consumers. We fully support the global movement to preserve our environment by taking the lead in manufacturing environment-friendly products.
Our customers will greatly benefit not only because we produce lightweight, termite proof and environment-friendly Light Gauge Steel Framing but also for its cost effective advantages compared to fire-hazard, conventional wood-frames – attributes which made Jea Steel Industries, Inc. stands-out and makes us Simply On Top!
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 003-934-559-010
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Compensation Package, Company Car, Mondays-Saturdays
- Specific Location: Quezon City