Cebu (Cebu City) Jobs Project Architect Position at HTLand, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Project Architect with full time working hours for our company office, HTLand, Inc., for residents of Cebu (Cebu City) and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Building/Construction & Architect/Interior Design and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, HTLand, Inc., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Project Architect.
|Region||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Quality inspection of Architectural Works.
- Project Supervision & Coordination of with the GenCon Architectural Works.
- Reporting and updating of status of assign areas and recommended action plans.
- Coordinate with MEPF on pending issues that hinder the architectural Progress.
Preferred Qualifications/ Experience
- Licensed Architect with minimum of 5 year experience in design and supervision.
- Minimum of 3 year experience as PMT in the high- rise residential projects.
- Well- verse in plan interpretation and process of architectural works.
|City||Cebu (Cebu City)|
- Healthy Working Environment
- Promotes Work and Life Balance
- Fixed Weekends Rest Days (Sat & Sun)
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
HTLand is the joint venture company of Hongkong Land, a listed leading property investment, management, and development group in Asia; and Taft Properties, an esteemed residential, commercial, and mixed-use property developer based in Cebu, Philippines. Since its foundation and incorporation in Cebu in 2015, HTLand has leveraged Hongkong Land and Taft Properties’ combined decades of experience in international property development and the local market.
The flagship project of HTLand is Mandani Bay, a 20-hectare waterfront township located in Mandaue City, Cebu. This development is poised to become the focal lifestyle centre of its area and one of Asia’s key urban landmarks.
With Mandani Bay, HTLand takes a pivotal position in the advancement of Mandaue. Thus, the company is working with some of the world's best planners, architects, and designers; the local government; and Cebu’s private sector towards the realization of the project. Upon the completion of Mandani Bay, HTLand solidifies its stake in the Philippines and Southeast Asia.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Life, Accident, Incentive, Business and Formal, Regular hours, Mondays-Fridays
- Specific Location: F.E Zuellig St. Mandaue City