Project Architect – Ncr / Calabarzon Vacancies at Monolith Construction and Development Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Monolith Construction and Development Corporation is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically National Capital Reg & Calabarzon & Mimaropa and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Project Architect - NCR / CALABARZON and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- Experienced in Building/Construction & Architect/Interior Design
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱21,000 - ₱27,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Monolith Construction and Development Corporation|
|Position||Project Architect - Ncr / Calabarzon|
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa, National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 21.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 27.000|
- Must be a graduate of BS Architecture, preferably licensed;
- Has at least 2 yrs experience in architectural and site construction related works;
- Willing to be assigned in NCR or Calabarzon;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Knowledge in the use or architectural related design softwares;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Open for project based position;
- Can start asap
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Monolith Construction and Development Corporation, 93 West Ave, Diliman, Quezon City, 1105 Metro Manila, Philippines|
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa|
|Address||Monolith Construction & Development Corporation, Gen. B G. Molina Street, Marikina, 1800 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Monolith Construction & Development Corporation is a 100% Filipino capitalized corporation established and registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission since November, 1990.Prior to this date, the company under the name of Monolith Builders, Inc. had been able to undertake several projects ranging from warehouses to residential and commercial buildings in Metro Manila and other cities in the south from 1987 to 1990.
At this time, the various structures attributed to Monolith total 41 high-rise condominium/ office buildings, 23 medium-rise office/ residential/ commercial buildings, 93 townhouse/ apartment/ industrial/ low-rise commercial buildings, pile driving/ excavation/ sub-structure works, 34 shopping malls, 5 hotel buildings, 10 institutional buildings, a 4.4-hectare convention center, 1 training and worship center, 1 site development works and a sports arena. Currently, Monolith Construction & Development Corporation is undergoing the construction of 13 high-rise commercial buildings, 6 medium-rise buildings, 5 shopping malls,2 institutional buildings to name a few.
Among the most significant aspects of Monolith’s company policy are personalized service, systematic planning, time-efficient and cost-saving construction methodology, safe working conditions, and healthy working relationship; all geared towards producing high quality structures and serving satisfied clients.
Visit our website: ww.monolithconstruction.com.ph
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Monday-Saturday