National Capital Region Jobs Project Coordinator Position at Advantron Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Project Coordinator. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Advantron Corporation and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Engineering & Electronics with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Collaborate with the technical team in plotting the existing and newly proposed projects for the client’s approval.
- Create quotations, bills of materials, and other reports.
- Assists in managing the day-to-day schedule for projects that need completions and or need to be started. Collaborate with the technical and installer team.
- Support the sales team in product and service presentations if needed.
- Represent as the main point of contact throughout the whole cycle of the handled project(s).
- Ensure proper, updated, and detailed documentation of the whole project(s).
- Support and perform other duties if needed.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Advantron Corporation commits to quality and extraordinary customer service in all aspects of the business. We visualize being the leader who can provide world class affordable technologically advanced equipment in the country. We pledge to a mission that provides distinctive product quality, and offers professional assistance that can advise on equipment recommendations, and offer unparalleled customer service that gains the respect and trust of clients, suppliers and partner vendors.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days