National Capital Region Jobs Project Coordinator Position at TRANSEC BPO SOLUTIONS INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring for the position of PROJECT COORDINATOR with full time working hours for our company office, TRANSEC BPO SOLUTIONS INC., for residents of National Capital Reg and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, TRANSEC BPO SOLUTIONS INC., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a PROJECT COORDINATOR.
|TRANSEC BPO SOLUTIONS INC.
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
To ensure timely completion of multiple projects by assisting with the creation of project plans as well as coordinating across teams and stakeholders.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manage, monitor, and oversee multiple projects from end to end.
- Assist in creating and maintaining project plans and other documentation.
- Utilize and maintain our project management software.
- Regularly communicate and set meetings with various leadership team members and project contributors regarding deadlines, dependencies, and roadblocks to make sure all deliverables are met.
- Manage and maintain weekly Google Calendar agendas.
- Work directly with our Executive Team and recommend ideas to improve management systems.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Preferably with bachelor’s degree; must have undergone at least 2nd year of college level.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience, preferably related to coordination and planning.
- Prior work experience in managing software-related projects and/or an IT-related course is a huge plus.
- Experience using spreadsheets, word processors, and calendars.
- Must have strong writing and speaking skills in English.
- Critical thinking, business acumen skills, strong focus, and high attention to detail.
- Tech savvy, ability to learn new applications and work with multiple tech platforms for communication and necessary job functions.
|National Capital Region
|31st Floor, Transec BPO, One Corporate Center, 3103, 1600 Meralco Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1600 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Great working environment with work-life balance
- Fun & engaging company-sponsored events
- Healthcare & life insurance coverage
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Transec is a BPO company headquartered in Ortigas, Metro Manila. We specialize on high value small to medium sized businesses both local and international. Our growing company has been lucky enough to work with a variety of clients through our outsourcing solutions in customer service, technical support, data entry and processing, quality assurance, and more back office functions.
Our strategies, talent workforce and company culture are nothing but flexible and agile. Having a core team with decades of combined experience in both the Philippine talent market and western business practices, we’ve become a seamless extension of many forward-thinking organizations.
At Transec, finding great people and simplifying processes are things we work hard for. We rely on every member of our amazing team to live by our corporate culture of integrity, results-oriented, innovation, self-improvement and real teamwork.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: CS201519658
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Vision, Attendance Bonus, Performance Incentives, Company Sponsored Events, Smart Casual, 24/7