Quezon City Jobs Project Development Associate (project-based) Position at Manila Water Company, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Project Development Associate (PROJECT-BASED) in our company, Manila Water Company, Inc.. For candidates who reside in Quezon City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a contract system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Building/Construction & Civil/Construction and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Manila Water Company, Inc.|
|Position||Project Development Associate (project-based)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Support his/her project manager in the development of the overall project development strategies in alignment with the concerned internal and external stakeholders.
- Provides support in managing the project development process including feasibility studies, project design and planning including but not limited to construction design, material planning, market surveying.
- Develops relationship with internal and external stakeholders critical in the implementation of the project.
- Recommends changes on the project plan for approval of the project manager
- Documents identified best practices and methodologies during project planning and provide support to project development functions within CPMG.
- Reviews and validates appropriateness and effectiveness project management policies and processes within the Corporate Project Management Group -Integrated Management System (IMS).
- Ensures that all projects are delivered with full compliance to all policies, procedures and governance frameworks.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent.
- With at least 3-year work experience in project management infrastructure and engineering biased environment ideally in water / wastewater /network projects
- With good communication and organization skills.
- Applicants must be willing to work in MWSS Admin Bldg.,489 Katipunan Road, Balara.
|Address||Manila Water Company, Inc., MWSS Administration Building, 489 Katipunan Road, Quezon City, 1105 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
MANILA WATER is an internationally acclaimed example of a successfulPublic-Private Partnership (PP) and is recognized as among theworld’s best in water efficiency.
As the private concessionaire of the Metropolitan Waterworks and Sewerage Systems (MWSS), MANILA WATER provides quality waterand wastewater services to over 6.2 million people from 23 cities andmunicipalities of eastern Metro Manila and Rizal Province.
Going beyond the borders of Manila’s East Zone, MANILA WATERnow operates in Cebu, Clark, Laguna, Boracay, and Vietnam, bringingits expertise and experience to the rest of the country and the world.
This Ayala-led company has set the industry standard not only in itswater and wastewater services, but also in labor quality, productivityand community relations. It is the first Philippine Company to winthe prestigious Asian Human Capital Award. The award, presentedby the government of Singapore, recognizes companies for theirinnovative and impactful human resource practices. MANILAWATER has also been inducted in the Department of Trade andIndustry's (DTI) 2010 Pro-Active Achievement “Hall of Fame”Awards.
- Industry: Utilities / Power
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: MWSS Admin Bldg., 489 Katipunan Road, Quezon City