National Capital Region Jobs Project Engineer (cebu-based/ Group Of Restaurants) Position at Viva International Food & Restaurants, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Viva International Food & Restaurants, Inc. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Project Engineer (Cebu-based/ Group of Restaurants) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- Experienced in Building/Construction & Civil/Construction
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Viva International Food & Restaurants, Inc.|
|Position||Project Engineer (cebu-based/ Group Of Restaurants)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Plan and prepare detailed schedule by studying project plan and specifications, calculating time requirements and sequencing project elements
- Ensures that all the works and materials are in accordance with the approved construction drawings, contract documents, project specification and all applicable standards whether local, national or international standard
- Prepares weekly progress report by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- Interpret construction drawings and studies the contract documents and applicable standards or specifications prior to execution to any jobs
- Supervise and coordinate site works with all trades
- Evaluates and checks work accomplishment/s versus the submitted billings
- Assists the Project Manager in managing the site
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related result needed
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures and administering contractor contracts
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering courses or any related
- Candidate must possess a Professional License in Engineering
- Preferably with a minimum of 1 year experience specialized in Engineering
- Knowledgeable in MS Office, MS Project, Auto Cad and Project Management
- Willing to work overtime and fit to work in a Fit-out Project Site
- Must be pro-active and a good team player
- Excellent communication skills both oral and in written
- Willing to start immediately
- Willing to work at Pasig Area
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Pacific Coast Restaurants Inc, 7165 SW Fir Loop # 200, Portland, OR 97223|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
VIVA INTERNATIONAL FOOD & RESTAURANTS, INC. (Viva Foods) is an affiliate company of Viva Entertainment Group managing it's Food Business. Some of the brands under Viva Foods are:
- Paper Moon Cafe
- Wing Zone
- Greyhound Cafe
- To be one of Asia's leading restaurant groups with the most preferred brands for mid-markets.
- To create, prepare and serve consistent, deliciously authentic food.
- To focus on a warm and exceptional guest experience
- To empower employees to play responsible roles in theirs and company's success.
- To ensure all restaurants remain competitive and profitable.
- To contribute to the communities where we belong
- V - Virtue
- F - First Class Focus on Customers
- R - Real
- I- Inclusivity
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), Life Accident Insurance, Medical Insurance, Leave Credits, Restaurant Discount