National Capital Region Jobs Project In-charge/supervisor Asap! Position at DELTA DORE INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company DELTA DORE INC. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Engineering & Electrical, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of project in-charge/supervisor asap! and be able to work in contract system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||DELTA DORE INC.|
|Position||Project In-charge/supervisor Asap!|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Delta Dore Philippines is looking for Project In-Charge (asap) to join our young and fast-growing company. You will be joining a dynamic and international team in a challenging environment with great opportunities.
The Project In-Charge will be responsible for all aspects related to Project In-Charge, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Completes construction projects by planning, organizing, and controlling projects; completing quality inspections; supervising sub-contractors and staff
- Manages, trains, monitors, and controls project management personnel
- Preparing and submit work endorsements and weekly reports
- Develop and determine all standards to perform inspection and tests on all procedures and oversee all testing methods and maintain high standards of quality for all processes
- Coordinates with all the internal departments involved in the project/with the Client’s representative
- Ensure that the project is implemented according to the implementation schedule
- Determines work methods and flows, assign, direct, coordinate, and review tasks of subordinates;
- Conducts a meeting with subordinates to inform, update and coordinate day-to-day work activities;
- Ensures that new employees are oriented on all phases of the department’s operations, with emphasis on the specific aspects of their job;
- Carry out inspection and checking for all quality-related procedures
- Supervise the effective implementation of all test and inspection schedule
- Taking care of documentation of the entire project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, etc
- Analysis of Checklist based on specifications of the project
- Carry out Internal Audit at the site as scheduled in the Project Quality Plan
- Liaise with the Technical Engineer and other parties for submission of material submittals
- Ability to work in a construction environment, under pressure, and knowledgeable of the construction process
- Ability to understand technical process mixing HVAC, plumbing, and electrical wiring.
- Electronics/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering Degree or related field
- 3 to 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for the position.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, flexible, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- CAN START IMMEDIATELY
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Delta Dore, Inc., designs and produces intelligent solutions to control and optimize energy consumption in all commercial and industrial building. Delta Dore, Inc., is a DOE certified Energy Service Company (ESCO) and subsidiary of the French Group Delta Dore (worldwide presence).
Our expertise covers all techniques related to energy management, which is why we can offer a comprehensive range including building management systems (BMS) and services for combining energy efficiency with profitability and growth targets.
After only 5 years of activity in the Philippines, Delta Dore is already a key player and targets to be one of the market leaders in the Philippines and in South-East Asia in the next few years.
- Industry: Others
- Registration No.: CS201319215
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Government Mandated Contributions / VL & SL / Medical Benefit, Business ; Smart Casual (Co. Polo Shirts), Regular hours, Mondays-Saturdays