Taguig City Jobs Project Management Manager Position at Wells Fargo International Solutions LLC-Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Project Management Manager. For those of you who live in Taguig City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Wells Fargo International Solutions LLC-Philippines, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Wells Fargo International Solutions LLC-Philippines|
|Position||Project Management Manager|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Project Management Manager.
In this role, you will:
- Manage and develop a team of individuals, and engage or negotiate regularly with more experienced management on managing task forces, overseeing program control and managing related risks
- Identify and recommend opportunities for high level strategies on business, product, and customer service needs
- Analyze profitability, policy, programs and staffing to ensure optimal business results
- Make decisions and resolve issues regarding project control, project risks, define needs and issues, create user training, and handle budget or forecasting of change management to meet business objectives
- Interpret and develop government regulations and companywide policies for identifying, developing, and implementing procedures and controls within scope of projects to optimize results and mitigate risk
- Collaborate and consult with senior management, lines of business and partner with stakeholders
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for Project Management
- Mentor and guide talent development of direct reports and assist in hiring talent
- 4+ Experience in Project Management and Methodologies, Strategic Planning, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, education.
- 4+ Leadership experience.
- Leader with strong experience in leading large scale tech delivery from a PM perspective with domain experience in the Finance, Reg, Capital Markets space (see above)
- Eager to help proactively beyond above stated scope; willing to assist in other foundational areas (agile transformation, reporting, etc.)
- Strong communications and team management skills; Proactive in identifying when team or leader has any available capacity and addressing quickly
- Experience leading Waterfall and Agile Projects will be helpful- although not 100% required and a nice to have background.
- Will be heavily engaged in leading large scale delivery efforts from a program/ project/ product perspective; will work closely with broader Change team, tech team, and business partner/ product team on a day-to-day basis.
- Will assist in grooming and nurturing talent on the team from a management perspective.
- A thought leader that helps with longer term vision of the offshore support model for change mgt
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.
|Address||Wells Fargo EGS, LLC - Philippines, Wells Fargo Drive, 1180, McKinley Hill Dr, Taguig, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
To ensure we continue to fulfill our role as a provider of vital services to customers, we are still hiring and continue to recruit top talent to Wells Fargo. However, we have adjusted our hiring practices due to the COVID-19 situation and the related social distancing guidelines. As a result, throughout your application process, you may be asked to connect with us virtually. We encourage you to check our job postings regularly for updates and additions.
We’re strong for our customers and communities
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,00 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,00 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
Our vision: “We want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially.”
About Wells Fargo Philippines
About Wells Fargo Philippines
Wells Fargo Philippines enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Operations, Risk and Compliance, Project Management, Finance & Accounting and Data Analytics. We operate in Taguig City, Metro Manila.
Wells Fargo’s presence in the Philippines is not new.
• Wells Fargo opened an office in the Philippines in 1901 to handle money, valuables, and goods by sea.
• In 1918, Wells Fargo’s worldwide express business ended, but banking services continued with foreign correspondent connections to Asia.
• In 1976, Wells Fargo’s Global Financial Institution (GFI) business began providing trade, payments, deposits, credit, and other banking solutions to customers in the country
• Wells Fargo Global Remittance Services has been available in the Philippines since 1994. Most recently, Wells Fargo tripled its remittance payout locations in the Philippines.
Wells Fargo Philippines is an active member of the Information Technology and Business Process Management Association of the Philippines (IBPAP), Global In-house Center Council (GICC) and Contact Center Association of the Philippines (CCAP).
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Business and baseline casual, Full-time with either fixed or shifting schedules, which may include Saturday