National Capital Region Jobs Project Manager Position at CreditAccess Philippines Financing Company, Inc
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Project Manager with full time working hours for our company office, CreditAccess Philippines Financing Company, Inc, for residents of National Capital Reg and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Manufacturing & Process Control and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, CreditAccess Philippines Financing Company, Inc, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Project Manager.
|Company||CreditAccess Philippines Financing Company, Inc|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Project Manager position works on cross-functional projects, continuous improvement projects, understanding and analyzing, and improving current business processes.
▪ At least a solid 2 years of project management and related experience▪ Experience leading projects through the full life cycle
▪ Demonstrated proficiency and practical application of Continuous improvement tools (Lean Manufacturing, Lean Six Sigma (DMAIC), Kaizen, 5S, Value Stream Mapping, SMED, A3, Statistical Process Control, Root Cause, Change Management, 5 Whys)
▪ Bachelor’s Degree of Technology Management, Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Business Administration, Economics, or any related course
▪ Project Management Professional (PMP) is an advantage,Certifications in continuous improvement tools (Lean Manufacturing, Lean Six Sigma (DMAIC), Kaizen, 5S, Value Stream Mapping, SMED, A3, Statistical Process Control, Root Cause, Change Management, 5 Whys);
Duties and Responsibilities:
▪ Ensures all projects are delivered on time within the stipulated scope and budget
▪ Leads the initiation and planning of a project and ensure technical feasibility
▪ Ensures resource availability and allocation
▪ Develops a detailed plan to monitor and tracks the progress of the project
▪ Coordinates with internal and external parties for the flawless execution of projects
▪ Manages relationships between clients and stakeholders
▪ Measures project performance using appropriate project management tools
▪ Performs risk management analysis to reduce project risks
▪ Reports and escalates to upper management as and when needed
▪ Creates and maintains a comprehensive project documentation
▪ Be an ambassador and champion of Operational Excellence;
▪ Accurately determines, assigns, tracks and manages project task, activity, documentation and time information per internal standards;
▪ Lends support to various business and technology teams as necessary during project delivery;
▪ Leads, owns, and drives cross-functional continuous improvement projects, as assigned;
▪ Processes design or redesigns strategies with the objective of ensuring the correct execution of tasks, as well as provide technical support to ensure effectiveness and quality in the assigned work;
▪ Drives the adoption of standardization tools and concepts as a means to bring stability and enhanced business performance;
▪ Responsible for understanding and analyzing current business processes, identify gaps and pain points of the client through process mapping.
▪ Collaborates with subject matter experts to provide recommended IT solutions and process improvement plan.
▪ Provides best practices and promotes lean and agility mindset.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||CreditAccess Philippines Financing Company Inc., One San Miguel Avenue Condominium, San Miguel Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1605, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- HMO/Medical Insurance upon hiring
- Early Retirement Plan
- Annual Increase and Bonuses
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
CreditAccess Philippines Financing Company, Inc. is a Financial Services Company that provides financial services in the Philippines focusing on low income individuals and small businesses which are not served by traditional banking institutions. We add value to this segment by providing access to suitable and reliable financial products and services. Founded in 2014, we have grown to become a substantial credit institution. We are part of CreditAccess Asia a Group of Companies which operate in South and Southeast Asia specialized in lending to artisans and micro-enterprises.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Life & Accident Insurance, Early Retirement, HMO/Medical Insurance, Better Benefits
- Specific Location: One San Miguel Avenue Building Ortigas Pasig