Makati City Jobs Project Manager- It (planning And Governance)- Urgent Hiring Position at East West Banking Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Project Manager- IT (Planning and Governance)- Urgent Hiring. For candidates who reside in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at East West Banking Corporation and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||East West Banking Corporation|
|Position||Project Manager- It (planning And Governance)- Urgent Hiring|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Project Manager is responsible for the following:
▪ Analyzing project proposals to determine time frame, funding limitations and appropriate process for accomplishing the business objectives
▪ Identifying and scheduling project deliverables, milestones, and required activities and tasks
▪ Providing leadership and motivation to project team members throughout the project life cycle, and confer with project staff to outline work plan
▪ Establishing work plan and staffing for project activities, iterations or phases, and arrange for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
▪ Implement project communication plan
▪ Performing risk assessment and implementing mitigation plans and controls
▪ Monitoring project activities, ensuring the currency, quality and integrity of the information, while providing consistency in content and “look and feel” across the enterprise
▪ Ensuring that project goals are accomplished and are in line with business objectives
▪ Assigning duties, responsibilities and scope of authority to project personnel
▪ Directing and coordinating activities of project personnel to ensure that the project progresses on schedule and within budget.
Bachelor’s Degree or Post Graduate Qualification in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Industrial Engineering, Information Systems, Finance and Business Management
Relevant Work Experience
▪ At least 5 years of experience in at least two IT disciplines such as technology architecture, solution architecture, network management, application development, middleware design, information analysis, database management or operations management, with sensitivity and commitment to business problem solving
▪ At least 3 years of demonstrated competency in a project management role involving the execution of multiple projects or a large project
▪ Drafting and reviewing status reports prepared by project personnel, and modifying schedules or plans as required
▪ Continuously benchmarking project management performance to identify improvements and achieve higher capability maturity in project and portfolio management
▪ At least 3 years of BU or BU-facing experience, with sensitivity and commitment to business problem solving
▪ Demonstrated experience in progressive team leadership responsibilities preferably in cross-functional teams across the organization and within complex contexts
▪ Demonstrated experience and ability in successfully utilizing soft skills (effective communication, problem solving and decision making, coaching/mentoring)
▪ Bank-specific training or experience in Retail/Corporate Banking, Loans and Mortgage, Consumer Financing, Wealth Management and Marketing desired
▪ Membership in relevant professional bodies and certifications an advantage, but not a requirement
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||East West Bank, 349 Sen. Gil J. Puyat Ave, Makati, 1209 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We have a passion for excellence. Innovation drives our growth. We require individual initiative and promote creativity yet we work as a team. Integrity permeates the relationship we build. We value customer focus and concern for our people. We are a fast-growing full service Commercial Bank inviting young, competent and highly motivated individuals to consider these career opportunities and grow with us.
East West Bank became the 34th commercial bank in the country when Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas granted it an authority to operate as a commercial bank on July 6, 1994 - the first commercial banking license issued in over 20 years. East West Bank's establishment is a solid testimonial of the government's policy on bank liberalization allowing greater participation of investors in the thriving financial market. Filled with desire and optimism to make a difference in the Filipino's life, East West Bank formally opened its banking doors to the public on August 1, 1994. After seven years in operations, the Bank shed off its former rising sun logo to give way to a new double infinity icon. Symbolically, the new identity represents the dawning of a new day of fresh encounters with the Bank's clients, offering them limitless opportunities and possibilities that will make their lives complete.
Product & Services
East West Bank understands that personal financial services are of high importance. We provide you with useful information, financial planning tools & better options to help you make your own smart financial decisions. From any direction, East West Bank knows quality banking service you can bank on. Take a giant step forward now, today, with a click of a button to ww.eastwestbanker.comAn East West Bank innovative offering, primarily designed to suit the growing complex requirements of business organizations like yours. The Corporate Suite gives you the comfort of knowing that more of your routine & tedious tasks are being taken care of, allowing you to focus on the more pressing needs of your business.East West Bank is embarking a more efficient delivery system of bank products & services through on-line branches, ATMs & soon through Phone banking, Mobile banking and Internet banking. East West Bank's ATMs are linked to the Bancnet & Megalink ATM networks
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Car Plan for Offficers, Corporate