Quezon City Jobs Project Reporting And Analytics Manager Position at Manila Water Company, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Project Reporting and Analytics Manager. For those of you who live in Quezon City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Manila Water Company, Inc., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Building/Construction & Civil/Construction with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Manila Water Company, Inc.
|Project Reporting And Analytics Manager
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Report generation, analytics, compliance, and performance monitoring· of the group
- Consolidates project information to provide· analysis, forecast, and risk assessment
- Ensures timely and accurate reports
- Presents performance updates
- Performs financial and economic valuation / analysis for CAPEX projects.
- Handles the Enterprise Project System (EPS) integrating all CAPEX information
- Manages the maintenance and updating of the SAP system relating to CAPEX projects.
- Monitors performance through TMS preparation/monitoring
- Analyses data and flags variances/ deviations from expected performance of the group, department, and sections.
- Generates projections, and project status
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in MWSS Admin Bldg.,489 Katipunan Road,Quezon City.
- Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Engineering – Electronics/Communication or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|National Capital Region
|Manila Water Company, Inc., MWSS Administration Building, 489 Katipunan Road, Quezon City, 1105 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
MANILA WATER is an internationally acclaimed example of a successfulPublic-Private Partnership (PP) and is recognized as among theworld’s best in water efficiency.
As the private concessionaire of the Metropolitan Waterworks and Sewerage Systems (MWSS), MANILA WATER provides quality waterand wastewater services to over 6.2 million people from 23 cities andmunicipalities of eastern Metro Manila and Rizal Province.
Going beyond the borders of Manila’s East Zone, MANILA WATERnow operates in Cebu, Clark, Laguna, Boracay, and Vietnam, bringingits expertise and experience to the rest of the country and the world.
This Ayala-led company has set the industry standard not only in itswater and wastewater services, but also in labor quality, productivityand community relations. It is the first Philippine Company to winthe prestigious Asian Human Capital Award. The award, presentedby the government of Singapore, recognizes companies for theirinnovative and impactful human resource practices. MANILAWATER has also been inducted in the Department of Trade andIndustry's (DTI) 2010 Pro-Active Achievement “Hall of Fame”Awards.
- Industry: Utilities / Power
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: MWSS Admin Bldg., 489 Katipunan Road, Quezon City