National Capital Region Jobs Property Administration – Roving Position at So-En Garments Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of PROPERTY ADMINISTRATION - ROVING. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, So-En Garments Corporation, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Building/Construction & Property/Real Estate with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||So-En Garments Corporation|
|Position||Property Administration - Roving|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Graduate of Marketing, Business Administration or any related field
- With at least 2-4 years of experience in handling properties
- Willing to do field work
- With good communication skills
- Willing to be assigned in Quezon City
- Experience of building codes, permits, safety regulations, and environmental requirements.
- Punctual organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- OPTIONAL/BONUS: Valid driver’s license and ability to drive/travel to various properties.
1. Plan and formulate preventive and corrective programs to ensure effective and optimize use of facilities and equipment;
2. Conducts regular monitoring (actual and ocular) and inspection
3 Ensure the completeness, accuracy and timely delivery of the materials needed for the services or job requested;
4. Supervise and monitor all In-House and general services needs under Admin Function.
5. Ensure effectiveness in the implementation of house keeping procedures;
6. Perform work meeting customers’ requirements, applicable regulatory requirements and supporting achievement of quality objective of the unit, and consistent with the quality policy.
7. Advertising vacancies, showing properties and developing positive relationship with prospective tenants and give tours of property.
8. Interviews new prospective tenants and give tours of property
9. Overseeing property maintenance and repairs, obtaining bids from vendors, evaluating vendor work, managing budgets and scheduling.
10. Verifying rent income, preparing lease agreements and maintaining related database.
11. Collecting rent payments, issuing reminders or escalating when appropriate .
12. Process rent payments and condominium dues.
13. Process applications, conduct credit checks and call references.
14. Inquires about late payments and assists in handling any eviction issues.
15. Creating organizational system for accurate record-keeping.
16. Distributes and collects leases and ensures that all required legal documents are signed.
17. Addresses and promptly resolves questions, request and complaints from tenants.
18. Inspect property on a regular basis to assess condition of buildings and grounds and to ensure that empty units are ready for new tenants.
19. Attends necessary repairs and maintenance
20. Assists in hiring grounds crew and other staff necessary for the upkeep of the property.
21. Reports any problems or issues to property manager
22. Manages records and file of current tenants
23. Responds to emergency maintenance or safety calls
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
So-en Garments Corporation (SGC) is one of the leading garments manufacturing companies with FIFTY YEARS proven stability in the industry. Our products are recognized locally and internationally, as we provide quality, consistency, and affordability to our customers. We have a variety of products from infants, children's, ladies apparel and sleepwear to men's clothing and underwear, with brand name "Bebe" "Omni", and our flag-carrier "So-en". As we continue our growth in the industry, we are looking for self-driven indivuduals to form part of our dynamic team.
- Industry: Apparel
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Quezon City