Mandaluyong City Jobs Property Specialist Position at Greenfield Marketers One, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Greenfield Marketers One, Inc. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Mandaluyong City and surrounding areas as property specialist with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Building/Construction & Property/Real Estate.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Greenfield Marketers One, Inc.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Promoting and marketing the projects of Greenfield through advertisements, attendance to sales-related events, and participation in various sales and marketing initiatives
- Prospecting for clients
- Manning project exhibit booths
- Conducting project presentations and site trips
- Attending to inquiries, requests, and concerns of potential and existing buyers
- Maintaining knowledge of market trends as well as sales and marketing best practices
- Graduate of a 2 or 4 year course or completed at least 72 units in college
- Experience in sales, marketing, and/or other related field is preferred but not required
- With or without selling experience
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good platform/presentation skills
- Customer service oriented
- Amenable work in Greenfield District, Mandaluyong City or Greenfield City, Sta. Rosa
**Inteviews will be held virtually until further notice
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Greenfield Development Corporation, Greenfield Corporate Center, Greenfield District, 88 United St, Mandaluyong, 1554 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Backed by its heritage from Unilab and a 50-year legacy of land stewardship and city building, Greenfield began as one of the Philippines’ largest property ownership and landholding companies.
With its vast landholdings which three generations of the Campos family have nurtured as prized possessions for years, Greenfield recognizes that it is the steward of these crown jewels. Today, Greenfield is one of the Philippines’ most stable and diversified real estate companies, rapidly expanding through aggressive developments in industrial, commercial, residential, recreational and infrastructure projects.
By developing these lands into communities that will remain relevant throughout the years, while simultaneously working with nature and employing the latest in future-ready technology, Greenfield promises to build sustainable developments which will stand the test of time, worthy of being handed down from one generation to the next
To build communities that will stand the test of time, and will remain relevant throughout the years.
To build future ready, world-class, sustainable and well-planned Filipino communities worthy of being passed down to our children and to our children’s children.
6.Respect for People
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: A200109941
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Business (e.g. Shirts), Performance Rewards Incentives / Commissions, Hybrid Work Arrangement