Purchaser Vacancies at JIMAC Inc
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Do you currently live in the Quezon & Quezon City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, JIMAC Inc is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Purchaser and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Region||Quezon, Quezon City|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Purchaser is responsible in the purchase of hardware procurement, supplies materials, goods and services according to system specification needs and for office needs. Ensures hardware and other peripherals being purchase conforms to system specification.
Maintains mastery and familiarization of the hardware pricing and payment scheme, implementation and delivery lead-time, support services and warranty, and other operational procedures.Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Recommends hardware specification in conjunction with software development.
- Obtain, source out, verify, negotiate and provide updated information regarding supplier’s hardware prices and other peripherals requirements and payments scheme to be given to Account Executive, Finance Head and Management.
- Responsible in preparation of Purchase Order base on Sales Order for client hardware requirements submitted by Account Executive with approval of Management.
- Coordinate with Account Executive and Admin regarding lead-time in the purchase of hardware procurements.
- Ensures that delivery of purchase hardware units and other peripherals is being delivered at the prescribe lead-time.
- Responsible of encoding of Purchase Order and Sales Invoice from suppliers.
- In-charge in coordinating with company suppliers regarding repair of damage units.
- Prepares and maintains computerized data file of inventory of hardware purchases delivery and office equipment’s, materials and supplies.
- In- charge in releasing payments to suppliers and creditors.
- In-charge in safekeeping and issuance Software CD-serial.
- Bachelor’s/College degree in Business Administration or any related courses
- Preferably with at least 1 year of relevant experience Procurement and Purchasing Point of Sales (POS) hardware and Peripherals.
- Knowledgeable in General Purchasing Processes and Functions
- Orientation: Detailed, flexible, aggressive, pro-active, a team player, with good sense of urgency and commitment to get the job done ahead of time, Customer service oriented. exhibits high level of integrity and confidentiality
- Skills: Business writing, negotiation, organized, planning, interpersonal and analytical.
- Familiarity with Accounting tasks and Quickbooks an advantage
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to stay calm and work pressure to be able to meet assigned deadlines.
- Can Work under minimal supervision
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
JIMAC INCORPORATED end-to-end solution footprints covers all areas of the retail cycle, from understanding the marketplace and consumers, to planning, producing and designing, buying, moving, and selling, through to supporting the retail organization. These retail-specific solutions are available as packaged software. From the original five founders, JIMAC INCORPORATED today has grown to 100 employees, with two offices base in Manila. JIMAC INCORPORATED continues to lead the retail industry by providing a complete infrastructure for the New Retail Economy. Some of the most widely-recognized industry leaders have selected JIMAC INCORPORATED solutions, including SM Malls, Robinsons Malls, Powerplant Rockwell, Festival Mall, Tutuban Mall, for food: Delirance, and Starbucks; Retail: Manles, RSH, Sportshouse and more.
JIMAC INCORPORATED started in 1993. Five Filipino IT businessman recognized the need for a new type of software that would be able to handle the technological challenges in retail industry. They began to develop a client/server-based retail data management system that would be able to scale, to handle the large volume of data found in a typical retail organization. They formed a new company dediacted to this point of sale application. And Jimac Incorporated work began on its first product, retail Data Management System (RDMS), using simple DOS application as the tool set and database of choice. JIMAC INCORPORATED EXPANDS Jimac Incorporated began to grow, quickly adding new customers and products throughout the Philippines. As technology matured, Jimac Incorporated goes with it, signing its first corporate client Manles, in 1994. By 1995, the first GUI version of the RDMS application had been released. And the rest is history..
Product & Services
During the late 90's, Jimac Incorporated continued to experience tremendous growth, signing new customers and adding new products to its suite. By 199, through internal development and acquisition, Jimac Incorporated integrated suite included the RDMS (Retail Application); VESTA (Supermarket Application), BACCHUS (fine dining system with touch screen technology), CERES (Fast food Application), JANUS (ticketing system), HEMES (Pharmacy System), JUNO (Jewelry System), ATHENA (Tenant Monitoring for Malls). Today, Jimac Incorporated is continuing to grow and dominate new areas.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Company Uniform/Business Attire, Monday-Friday