Makati City Jobs Purchasing Officer – Makati City Position at New Personnel Builders and Consultancy Services Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Makati City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Purchasing Officer - Makati City in our business office, New Personnel Builders and Consultancy Services Inc..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱20,000 - ₱30,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|New Personnel Builders and Consultancy Services Inc.
|Purchasing Officer - Makati City
|Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
The Procurement Officer will be responsible for release of Purchase Orders for equipment & supplies, follow up with suppliers, decide on delivery mode and refer to the authority matrix and process descriptions.
- College graduate
- Proven experience in procurement and contract management
- Strong knowledge of the industry and market conditions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and rapport building
- Keen to details and has good sense of planning and coordination
- Able to travel to meet vendors and suppliers as necessary
- Preferably with knowledge and hands-on work experience on SAP
- Understand, develop, manage and control all facets of contract information and negotiation
- Identify suppliers of goods and services
- Negotiate terms with suppliers such as price, quality of goods, deadlines, expectations, etc.
- Liaise with suppliers and departments regarding updates and details of goods
- Create purchase orders and tally these with supply requests and orders
- Analyze invoices to ensure accuracy of goods delivered
- Monitor inventory to ensure the flow of goods remains positive
- Work closely with the departments to understand details of procurement requirements
- Conduct accreditation of suppliers to ensure compliance and readiness to the needs of the organization
For further queries, you can call us at
(02) 567.6191 loc. 313
|National Capital Region
|New Personnel Builders and Consultancy Services, Inc., Consuelo st, corner Arellano Ave, Malate, Manila, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Career Advancement
- Work Life Balance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 1988 by a select group of professionals with reputable credentials and extensive experience in management, recruitment and manpower development, PBCS opened its doors to interested clients. Early on, PBCS has gained a standing of being committed to quality service in diverse fields manpower recruitment, business administration, finance, personnel management, psychology and technical areas.
In recent years, our strategy has been to shift the-manpower-agency-mindset of our society and offer Value-Added Services to our clients. Thus the term “BUSINESS SUPPORT” was conceived.
At this day and age, we feel more than ever the stiff competition that the economy brings. We at PBCS appreciate the present struggles of enterprises, and are committed in providing business support services to help our clients achieve a competitive advantage over their rivals.
Your Competitive Advantage!
A powerful statement which singularly describes what PBCS can do for your business. Our ability to give your business the edge in operating consistently and successfully anywhere in the Philippines is “YOUR” competitive advantage. We offer proven business support today with an unlimited opportunity for success and growth tomorrow.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: not applicable
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees