Taguig City Jobs Qa Engineer With Customer Support Position at A1 Solutions, OPC
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Taguig City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱40,000 - ₱50,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||A1 Solutions, OPC|
|Position||Qa Engineer With Customer Support|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 40.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 50.000|
We are seeking for a full-time QA Engineer with experience as a Customer Support for our SaaS web-based risk management software. QA Engineer should be able to thoroughly analyze and test the requirements as needed for the projects. QA Engineer will communicate with our customers directly to obtain their requirements and provide training as required. The candidate will be expected to work on multiple projects at once, and to make suggestions for how to improve the company’s testing best practices.
This position requires to work in Hybrid setup:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday – WFH (10am to 7pm)
Tuesday & Thursday – work in our BGC Office (9:30am to 5:30pm)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performing User Acceptance Testing
- Manage tasks with QAs, Developers and PM.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Effectively communicating insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to the Team.
- Ensuring solutions from testing meet business needs and requirements.
- Document Customers’ Processes and reported Issues
- Identify customer and potential customer needs, obstacles, and challenges.
- Learn and present software features to existing users/customers.
- Monitor customer support & inquiry inboxes.
- Conduct meetings to analyze, diagnose & resolve customer questions and issues.
- Use extensive product knowledge.
- Develop and maintain relationships with end-users to achieve goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or related field
- At least 3 years extensive experience as QA for Web Application and 1 year as Customer Support
- Detail-oriented and can easily understand requirements – business rules and logic
- Fluency in English language and have excellent communication skills
- Can work with the team members including other QAs, Developers, Project Manager and Customer Success
- Have experience of working and communicating directly with customers.
- Committed and with High Quality Output
- Responsive and Proactive
- Create Test Plans and Test Cases
- Usability UI/UX Testing
- Updating Technical & User documentations
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Our company was founded in Santa Cruz, CA in 2001. After implementing custom risk management software solutions for 10 years, A1 released its flagship product A1 Tracker in 2010.
To support its growing customers, we expanded its operation in Asia and continuously expanding.
Our Company is an inter-disciplinary software provider supporting businesses and governments in diverse sectors. Our enterprise customers themselves require a software flexible enough to cater to their own unique operational diversity.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Specific Location: Bonifacio Global City