Pasig City Jobs Qa Manager – Pasig City Position at Transcom Worldwide (Philippines), Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Transcom Worldwide (Philippines), Inc. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as qa manager - pasig city with a full time work system, which domiciled in Pasig City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Manufacturing & Quality Assurance.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Transcom Worldwide (Philippines), Inc.|
|Position||Qa Manager - Pasig City|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The purpose of this role is to manage daily operations of the Quality Analytics and Performance Improvement Department to ensure world-class service delivery through insights and analytics. The Quality Manager (People Manager) is responsible for driving continuous and process improvement in the campaign
that result to improved performance and increase in Transcom revenue in producing improvement and cost efficiency insights.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create Individual Development Plans based on Competency Assessment results
- Rank & develop QA Specialists / Analysts based on 7 Competencies
- Conduct monthly skip level Temp Check sessions with L1 staff
- Coaching and direction of QA Supervisors and Analysts
- Assessment and maintenance of staffing and ratio
Insights and Analytics
- Coordination with Campaign QAPI Managers for Insights
- Focus KPI’s
- QA FTE requirement per project targets
- Target Completion
- Audit Accuracy
- Represent the department during Management and Client meetings which requires participants from QAPI
- Conduct / join internal and external calibration sessions
- Liaise with key internal and external stakeholders via meetings, focus group discussions, business reviews to support performance improvement needs
Job Specifications (Qualifications, Skills and Experience):
- At least 2 years in college or Senior High School Graduate
- BPO experience (internal and external candidates)
- Green KPI Performance without any progressive discipline for the last 9 months (internal)
- Experience in managing people / teams
- Experience in internal and external client interaction is preferred
- Quality and Customer Experience Work
- Functional Knowledge
- Exceptional Leadership skills
- Outstanding Organizational Skills and Time Management
- Able to be confident in front of people at all levels internally and externally
- Can delegate and manage tasks
- Strong experience in MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio)
- Knowledge in using Google Apps (Sheets, Slides, Docs)
- Good understanding of analytics methodologies and keen attention to details
- Strong understanding of Contact Centre Operations
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Trained / Certified
- Knowledgeable of Customer Experience Management
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Transcom Center - Pasig, Frontera Verde Compound, Las Fiestas, Pasig, 1604 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Day 1 HMO, Accidental & Life Insurance, In-house- Online Pharmacy
- Best in class benefits like Allowances & Scholarship Program
- Retirement Fund, Loyalty Incentives & many more!
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Transcom is a global customer experience specialist, providing customer care, sales, technical support and credit management services through our extensive network of contact centers.
We are 30,00 customer experience specialists at 69 contact centers across 26 countries, delivering services in 33 languages to international brands in various industry verticals.
Whether onshore, offshore or near shore, we are uniquely focused on delivering outstanding customer experiences, driving satisfaction, brand loyalty and additional sales while also adding insights and value to our clients’ business operations.
Transcom has been in the Philippines since 2007. We currently have facilities located in Pasig, Iloilo, Bacolod and Davao.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Business (e.g. Shirts), Child Care Center, Scholarship Program, Retirement Fund