Taguig City Jobs Qa / Quality Analyst | Phrn | Start Asap!! Position at Access Healthcare Services Manila, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Access Healthcare Services Manila, Inc. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Taguig City and surrounding areas as qa / quality analyst | phrn | start asap!! with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Manufacturing & Quality Assurance.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱30,000 - ₱45,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Access Healthcare Services Manila, Inc.|
|Position||Qa / Quality Analyst | Phrn | Start Asap!!|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 30.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 45.000|
The Quality Analyst will be responsible for monitoring and evaluating the quality of customer service interactions, identifying areas for improvement, and ensuring compliance with policies and procedures. The successful candidate must be a Registered Nurse with experience in BPO operations and quality assurance.
- Monitor and evaluate customer service interactions to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Provide regular feedback to agents to improve performance and ensure high-quality customer service.
- Conduct root cause analysis to identify areas for improvement and develop action plans to address identified issues.
- Analyze data to identify trends and provide insights and recommendations for process improvements.
- Collaborate with the training team to design and deliver training programs that enhance agent skills and knowledge.
- Participate in calibration sessions with other quality analysts and stakeholders to ensure consistency and accuracy of evaluations.
- Develop and maintain quality scorecards to track and report on key quality metrics.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant laws and regulations.
- Must be a Registered Nurse in the Philippines.
- At least 2 years of experience in BPO operations and quality assurance.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and coaching skills.
- Ability to analyze data and provide insights and recommendations.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to changing business needs and priorities.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- HMO on DAY 1!
- 20% Night Differential
- Competitive Salary Package!
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Access Healthcare provides business process outsourcing and applications services, and robotic process automation tools to healthcare providers, payers, and related service providers. We operate from 19 delivery centers across 9 cities in the US, India and the Philippines, and our 11,00+ staff is committed to bringing revenue cycle excellence to our customers by leveraging technology, emerging best practices, and global delivery. Based in Dallas, we support over 300,00 physicians, serve 80+ specialties, process over $ 70 billion of A/R annually, and ascribe medical codes to over 30 million charts annually. To learn how Access Healthcare can help your organization boost its financial performance, visit https://ww.accesshealthcare.com
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Insurance, Incoming Free Transport, 25 Paid Leaves, Business Casual