Makati City Jobs Quality Assurance Team Lead Position at CloverSense Technology Inc. (CTI)
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, CloverSense Technology Inc. (CTI) are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as quality assurance team lead with a full time work system, which domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Manufacturing & Quality Assurance.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||CloverSense Technology Inc. (CTI)|
|Position||Quality Assurance Team Lead|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Participate in the software development process in an effort to deliver quality software applications to our customers. Projects will range from small to moderate complexity to validate and verify an application’s functional requirements and identify defects (bugs). Detect software flaws using a “test to break” attitude (e.g. bugs, errors, failures, breakdowns, security vulnerabilities, risks) in order to fix them and ensure the performance of the developed systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· To develop, enhance and maintain well-formed and scalable test frameworks for various functional and non-functional stages of the software development lifecycle
· To develop, enhance and maintain high value test scripts for various functional and non-functional testing
· To work with the team in the development of testing tools, utilities or applications to improve the efficiency of the QA group
· To liaise with other members of the global QA function as well as with numerous disciplines within the business to the professional standard expected by the QA function
· To work closely within the team towards the continual improvement of the automation capabilities provided by the group
· Verify the product requirements and apply necessary test strategy in UAT
· Create and enhance QA documents
· Analyze, report and retest bugs (fixes)
· Estimate test duration
· work on any ad-hoc testing/project
· Assist and train colleagues
· Report status to Sr QA Officer
· Required to live in Manila, Philippines
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
· Required language(s): English both written and oral
· Excellent soft skills such as reporting, communication etc.
· Experience in consistently delivering against agreed timelines
· Excellent problem-solving skills, decision making and good attention to detail
· Experience handling a team
· Initiated and implemented improvements
· Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
· Experience using JIRA
· Knowledge in SQL and JDBC is advantage
· Familiarity with web architecture
· Knowledge of gaming industry is a plus
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||29th Floor, CloverSense Technology Inc., Robinsons Summit Center, 6783 Ayala Ave, Makati, 1200 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are CLOVERSENSE TECHNOLOGY INC. (CTI) — a technology company based in Makati City registered with PAGCOR as an accredited Gaming Support Provider, authorized to engage and provide PAGCOR-licensed offshore gaming operators a spectrum of business infrastructure solutions – ranging from sports trading probability analysis, risk management, B2B technical support, product quality management and testing.
QA & Testing - Testing is a time consuming but crucial part of game platform development as well as integration.
We have a QA team experienced in testing sports betting and RNG type games. We help develop and execute test plans and test scripts for product development process and report defects in chosen bug-tracking system. We'll take care of testing so our clients don't have to.
Trading Back Office - While modern sports trading platform is mostly automated with sophisticated algorithms, some crucial functions still require that human touch.
Our team of sports trading analysts are trained to handle sports trading back office tasks such as event creation and monitoring, settlement and risk analysis. In addition, our team of network specialists can help monitor the various online services that deliver your sports book and assist in troubleshooting issue due to network infrastructure.
Technical Support - Our technical support can handle first line support for routine issues which typically form the bulk of queries.
We can escalate other queries to the relevant product or IT specialists of our clients or their vendors for their actions. With us handling first line technical support, they only need to maintain a smaller team of specialists and experts.
WE INVEST IN TALENT AND HARDWORK.
Our success comes as a team but it begins with successful individuals. We always seek and appreciate experienced, authentic people who are keen and interested in joining our team!
Please visit our official careers page at ww.cloversense.com/careers to see our current job opportunities. Should you be interested, please send your resume/referrals to [email protected]
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Allowances