Paranaque City Jobs Quality Control Technician (food) Position at TAO FOODS COMPANY, INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, TAO FOODS COMPANY, INC. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Paranaque City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN (FOOD) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Manufacturing & Quality Assurance
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱20,000 - ₱28,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|TAO FOODS COMPANY, INC.
|Quality Control Technician (food)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Quality Control Technician Job Description
- Conducts GMP monitoring and audit of all production facilities, machines, excess materials (RM/PM), and personnel (regular and contractual) before and after production or as needed to ensure implementation and compliance to Tao Foods Company GMP standard.
- Monitors environmental cleaning and pest control treatment of the factory and recommends improvement in the cleaning and its implementation.
- Conducts pre-operation checks before start of weekly production and post operation checks after production run.
- Discusses results of audit / monitoring with concerned officer and recommends action points. Conducts follow up on compliance to committed action plans and timetable.
- Conducts random sampling for raw and packaging materials being used in production. Scan product labels for barcode and AW verification.
- Ensures that products produced comply with the standard quality parameters set by R&D group through process monitoring, physico-chem evaluation, micro and cut-out sampling, encodes the results of evaluation for timely finished goods release.
- Temporarily puts on hold affected lots and validate noted problem / exception.
- Document all exceptions noted and investigate to get details of reported problems.
- Ensures compliance of operators.
- Attends / assists to batch trial run (BTR) meetings and monitoring.
- Conducts review and control of all documents received from other departments
- Performs inventory and control of inspection gadgets, forms and supplies.
|National Capital Region
|Tao Foods Co Inc Mfg, Ruby Commissary Complex, Seacom Road Brgy, San Antonio, Parañaque, 1400 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a community of companies with a vision to feed, sustain life and deliver joy.
Tao Corporation was founded in 1995 and established as a holding company in 2003. It has firmly secured itself among the Philippines top 500 companies through its successful commodities trading, and distribution businesses.
In 2019 Tao Corporation recognized the need to change its strategic direction to have more purpose-driven businesses that can enrich the lives of Filipinos in the areas of Food, Wellness, and Lifestyle.
Tao Corporation recognizes that the Philippines is rapidly changing. The Tao Community is well-positioned to be an active player, servicing the needs of the emerging middle class, by leveraging on its existing strengths and expanding its capabilities in Food, Wellness and Lifestyle.
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Communication Allowance