Batangas Jobs Quality Control & Turnover Engineer Position at APEC Homes
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Batangas and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- Experienced in Building/Construction & Civil/Construction
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Quality Control & Turnover Engineer
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
- The Quality Control & Turnover Engineer (QCT Engineer) is mainly responsible for the quality control and on-time repairs of units for Pag-IBIG takeout and homeowner turnover. The position ensures that necessary manpower, materials, and equipment are available to execute repair activities. The QCT Engineer also manages turnover of units to the homeowners and/or homeowners’ association (HOA) and assists in management of homeowner relations. Finally, the QC Engineer performs the tasks of a Project Point Person (PP) when assigned.
- Oversees, manages, and ensures timely and quality execution of repairs and turnover activities based on project timeline and work plan
- Delegates work to Construction Workers to ensure readiness of units for Pag-IBIG inspection
- Monitors progress of unit repairs in preparation for Pag-IBIG inspection and ensures quality and timelines are met
- Reviews and approves house improvement plans submitted by Homeowners
- Ensures house improvements made by homeowners are in accordance with approved house improvement plan
- Conducts morning toolbox meetings with Construction Workers
- Reports to Project Engineer accomplishment of repair activities and manpower workload
- Licensed Civil Engineer
- Relevant working experience in mass housing is required
- Analytical; Process improvement-oriented and Results-driven; People-oriented
- Team player and can work with minimal supervision
- Executes tasks with utmost professionalism and integrity
- Site-based with 6-day work week
- Available for stay-in (free accommodation)
Project Locations Available
- Tanauan / Santo Tomas / Lipa, Batangas
- San Mateo / Rodriguez, Rizal
Other Position Available
- Housing Construction Engineer – Rizal
- Land Development Engineer – Batangas / Cavite
- Government Mandated Benefits (SS, PhilHealth, Pag-IBIG)
- 13th Month Pay; Overtime pay; Holiday pay
- COVID-19 Assistance Program
- Free Stay-In Accommodation
- Performance Bonuses (Monthly, Quarterly, Mid-year)
- Health Card
- Incentive Leave
- Employee Housing Discount
- Education Assistance
- Salary Loan
- Bike Loan
- Company Activities / Team building
For interested applicants please click “APPLY NOW” and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume through Jobstreet. Should you have further inquiries, you can contact 0917 874 7243 (Text/Viber)
|The New APEC Development Corp. Batangas Office, 10 Ayala Hwy, Lipa, 4218 Batangas, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Building Homes, Building Lives
Established in 1997, APEC Homes, together with its affiliates – Cumberland Development Corporation and Amanaland Corporation, has built over 30,00 Homes. We aim to be a partner of each and every Filipino in achieving happiness and success by providing good quality, affordable homes. It is our strong belief that the homes we build open up meaningful changes in the lives of many.
Our company’s sincerity in building houses, matched with hard work, has earned several distinctions that reinforces our position as one of the players in the real estate industry.
APEC Homes and its affiliates have been constantly acknowledge by Pag-IBIG Fund for its outstanding performance over the years. This was highlighted on 2013 when it surpassed other developers and was awarded as “Top Developer” by Pag-IBIG Fund – a seal of confidence on our strength as a real estate developer.
Building The Filipino People
Being more than a home builder, contributing to society building is in the heart of our operations. By sharing to our fellow Filipinos the value of “helping one another” regardless of one's status in the society, we aspire to see each and every Filipino bring out meaningful changes in the lives of others.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 14448
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), HMO, Paid Leave, Bonuses, Employee Housing Loan Discounts, Incentive Savings, Mondays to Saturdays
- Specific Location: Tanauan / Sto Tomas / Lipa