Pasig City Jobs Quote Desk Trainer [b2b Sales Experience A Must] – Nightshift | Onsite (ortigas) Position at Acquire BPO
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company Acquire BPO is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Pasig City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Education/Training & Training & Dev., as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of quote desk trainer [b2b sales experience a must] – nightshift | onsite (ortigas) and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱50,000 - ₱60,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Quote Desk Trainer [b2b Sales Experience A Must] – Nightshift | Onsite (ortigas)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 50.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 60.000|
The Trainer, Quote Desk has the primary responsibility of supporting the Quote Desk team to evaluate their needs and current practices and creating and delivering a training development plan complete with materials, tutorials, instructions, and learning resources such as online modules and guides. This includes – but is not limited to – coaching colleagues, finding ways to improve process or quote ability, interlocking with other departments on one-off projects, data collection and analysis. He/She is also expected to prepare accurate quotes for the CW sales team. This is a hybrid role which he/she is expected to do both training and agent role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a schedule to assess training needs
- Conduct employee surveys and interviews
- Consult with other trainers, managers, and leadership
- Track and compile collected data
- Conceptualize training materials based on data and research
- Communicate training needs and online resources
- Create training strategies, initiatives, and materials
- Contact and utilize outside vendors and resources for instructional technology
- Test and review created materials
- Maintain a database of all training materials
- Instruct employee training and onboarding
- Conduct training through new materials
- Bachelor’s degree [is a plus]
- Certification from talent and training associations is a plus
- Two (2) years of B2B sales experience as a trainer, corporate training specialist, or related position
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), and instructional software
- Experience with technologies and best practices for instructional manuals and teaching platforms
- Strict adherence to company philosophy/mission statement/sales goals
- Strong project management skills with the ability to supervise multiple projects
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Organized and able to create multiple timelines, budgets, and schedules
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Excellent leadership, team building, and management skills
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Acquire BPO Philippines | Head Office & Recruitment Hub, 37th & Mezzanine Floors, Robinsons Cyberscape Beta, Ruby Rd, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1600 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Competitive salary package with incentives
- Possibility of getting directly hired by the client
- Free lunch every Wednesday
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Acquire BPO is an award-winning, global business outsourcer with 8,500+ staff operating out of Class A offices in 16 locations across the Philippines, Australia, the Dominican Republic and the US, as well as from comprehensive Work-from-Home environments, where client-permitted. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.We have 16-years’ experience delivering intelligent contact center and back-office functions for global businesses across many industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail. We're recognized as being Safe, Flexible and Innovative, giving our clients the capability to Outsource with confidence.As a dynamic organization with the ability to take your career to the next level, we're looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: HMO Coverage up to 2 dependents, Non-taxable allowances and other incentives, Business Casual, Australian, UK & US time