San Juan City Jobs R&d And Regulatory Affairs Specialist – Quezon City Position at WERT PHILIPPINES, INC
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of San Juan City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as R&D and Regulatory Affairs Specialist - Quezon City in our business office, WERT PHILIPPINES, INC.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Healthcare & Pharmacy are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|WERT PHILIPPINES, INC
|R&d And Regulatory Affairs Specialist - Quezon City
|San Juan City
|Type of Work
- Must be graduate of BS Pharmacy
- Must be a licensed pharmacist
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal relations skills
- Must have 3-5 years experience in Regulatory Affairs.
- Experience as a Pharmacovigilance is an advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Very organized and detail – oriented
- Must have a good negotiating skills
- Amenable to work in Tandang Sora, Quezon City.
- Can start ASAP.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|National Capital Region
|San Juan City
|Suite 307, Wert Philippines, Inc., Grace Building, Ortigas Ave, San Juan, 1502 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Wert is a healthcare company devoted to making life more meaningful and worth living. Our mission is to provide innovative, quality products for the betterment of people from all walks of life by utilizing our expertise in diverse and effective healthcare solutions.
- Industry: BioTechnology/Pharmaceutical/Clinical research
- Registration No.: WERT PHILIPPINES, IN
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Mobilization, Fleet Card, Life Insurance, Vitamins Allocation, Uniform